It will be interesting to look back on this in 12 months time, and see if 2016 lived up to expectations.
What are you hoping to achieve, or to have happen, in yours and your family's lives over the course of 2016.
Nothing spectacular for me:-
* Get through my probationary period at work, and have the opportunity to move from casual to permanent part-time.
* Move to our new place and get everything unpacked and organised.
* Support DH as he starts a Bachelor of Languages at Uni, and help him succeed in his endeavours.
* Support DD, as she'll likely need to go into childcare once or twice a week next year, with me working and DD studying.
* Hopefully, at least start toilet training DD; and possibly move her to a big kid's bed.
* Improve my woeful organisational skills.
* Lose 10kg, by improving my eating and exercise habits, and hopefully creating a life-long change.
Like I said, nothing particularly interesting for me; but what about you? What do you want 2016 to bring?