+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need some advice/help!

Hello Everyone. I am new here, I was searching for a site to help me. I will be as detailed as possible to kinda help. I Have no clue about all the dpo and what days do what and when is a good time for whatever lol I am seriously clueless!
    So I will just jump right into it and hopefully someone can offer some advice.
    First I am on no birth control (use pull out method) and I am 35 years old. Hey, it has worked lol... My periods are weird, I had a period 10/08-10/11, then again 10/29-10/31, then 11/23-11/25 and assuming I am expected to get next period on 12/16?
    Okay with that being said I practiced that good ole pull out method on both the 28th & 29th of November.
    So that brings me to today. Things are weird, weird and did I mention weird! My breasts always hurt before my period, however, this time, I almost have a burning or different pain on my right breast right at or below my nipple. I have noticed a crazy increase in cervical discharge! Not to be too gross, sorry, really I am but I went to the bathroom and there was a lot of like whitish watery like, like it even had run down my leg (yikes!). Never seen this before! I seriously cannot remember a time I had such an increase in cervical mucus or vaginal discharge (no odor or color, today it is very watery and clear... Lots and lots of it, I read I should be around 10dpo) smoked cigs but early this week suddenly came down with an awful cold and now cigs disgust me! Done smoking preg or not! Woot! On 12/10 I had a very light pinkish color tinge on tissue after using the bathroom... Anyway, things are just so different, I took a preg test tonight but it was negative, so could this mean I’m not preg and everything is just a coincidence?
    Thank you so much in advance for your help and please feel free to ask anything, I’ll answer

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wanted to add I've had crazy food cravings and aversions but I quit smoking and taking azithromycin for my cold.. So I don't know if all this is coincidence or not lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The only way to really know is to wait a couple of days and do another pregnancy test, best to do it first thing in the morning - first pee of the day.

I'm not very knowledgeable on ovulation cycles, etc, but know that if your periods are irregular it's hard to know when you ovulate and therefore when you're fertile.

The hard part is staying sane while you wait to re-test!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know the wait is horrible, but I think you'll have to wait and test again. :l I had the pink tinge and sore boobs before my positive test, but really the only way to know is to test again unfortunately. Makes it difficult when you have irregular periods. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Doesn't sound like pregnancy to me. But keep going with quitting smoking that's really good for you. Do you want to have a baby?