+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default hello Im new to this Ill be trying for a baby next year what is to be expected for me

Hey ladies,

I'm new to this Ill be trying for a baby next year with my boyfriend and whats gonna be expected for me and him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    well what do you want to know? have you read any of the pregnancy books?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    You should start taking elevit or other pregnancy vitamins to help prepare your body before you start ttc.

Track your cycle and see if you can work out when you have ovulated. Cervical mucus is a good one to go by. Get an app to help track your cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd also go visit your GP for a chat. I had a blood test from that visit which found something that needed to be sorted prior to TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pregnancy affects every woman differently. I can tell you that you will get hormonal, probably cry about nothing. Your partner may even think you have been possessed at times lol. But yeah like another lady mentioned, go on elevit which is a pregnancy multivitamin to prepare your body for pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @babymama878 I too plan on TTC next year. It's all soo exciting and its still a few months away. When do you plan on TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    so hopefully becoz weve been trying for the last month and i just finished my period last week so im hoping ill fall pregnant soon. I ovulate tomorow. and yes ive been taking the blackmores folic acid everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisjessx View Post
    Hi @babymama878 I too plan on TTC next year. It's all soo exciting and its still a few months away. When do you plan on TTC?
    s

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Best advice I can give as someone who has done her research and is planning on TTC in the next year or two is make an appointment with your GP to take blood and see if you are low on anything/if there are any issues, get a pap smear if you haven't gotten one already, check BP and basically your overall health and ask about what you can do to stay in prime health. I would also be asking about what to expect in pregnancy and child birth so you know what you are getting yourself into at least a little.