+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm always on eBay looking at pens and stationary.

I keep getting emails from Erin Condren and I still haven't bought one. I just need it in my life lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    My beautiful friend, and boss, but she's still beautiful hahaha, has a thing for pens. You know the thickish ones that reps give to medical practices? She LOVES them! Anyway I am wanting to get her some like that but I want to personalise them because she's always leaving them lying around then accuses us of stealing them lol. Does anyone know of somewhere online that I can get personalised, thick pens?!
    Hope someone can point you- and me- in the right direction. I love my drug pens - I pinch them from work (nursing home). They are getting harder to come by though! I don't hold my pens properly so appreciate how thick they are!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My beautiful friend, and boss, but she's still beautiful hahaha, has a thing for pens. You know the thickish ones that reps give to medical practices? She LOVES them! Anyway I am wanting to get her some like that but I want to personalise them because she's always leaving them lying around then accuses us of stealing them lol. Does anyone know of somewhere online that I can get personalised, thick pens?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Hope someone can point you- and me- in the right direction. I love my drug pens - I pinch them from work (nursing home). They are getting harder to come by though! I don't hold my pens properly so appreciate how thick they are!
    http://www.vistaprint.com.au/gallery...&xnav=TsrImage

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomicmama For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (23-03-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been eyeing calligraphy pens. No idea why, I don't even hand write anything much these days.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I just blew some savings on a MAMBI Big Happy planner and several...er...hundred accessories...

Totally worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I just blew some savings on a MAMBI Big Happy planner and several...er...hundred accessories...

Totally worth it.
    Never heard of it. Must. Not. Google.

*runs off to not google*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

harvs  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Cats on a planner. I need this in my life. Why am I so poor?!

http://www.kikki-k.com/personal-planner-large-vanskap

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cats on a planner. I need this in my life. Why am I so poor?!

http://www.kikki-k.com/personal-planner-large-vanskap

I know! I am sooo in love! But I already have a planner and don't even need that...... it is gorgeous

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I love my Happy Planner so so so much...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1460717658.807299.jpg

I'm using her for my doodling and journaling and my EC for legit planning. I don't need either and can't afford it but they make me happy :-)
    @HearMeRoar I love those Kikki K planners. I know someone with one and it's gorgeous! I think they have big sales near tax time...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (15-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a 'planner'. It's on the floor, under an 'open' kitchen bench thingy. Been there for a good few months now.

Love stationery...love, love, love pens. One day I want to be organised enough to pick up my planner though.