+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default boy girl? please help

[IMG]12348628_437178063158529_1353369623_n.jpg - Size: 78.29K, Downloads: 20[/IMG]hi everyone!
    we recently got our 18 week scan done and the tech said oh look you can see the gender but never said what the gender was and I didn't ask as my partner wasn't there but now we really want to know, this is the only pic the tech took of inbetween the legs and its very unclear! please give your guesses

um ok got this far and I cant add a pic? can someone tell me how to do this? the pic is on my desktop and this is asking for a url for the pic? :/
    Last edited by jess090; 11-12-2015 at 14:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Are you on a computer or phone/tablet?
    If your'e on a computer at least, there should be two tabs along the top of the "Insert Image" window, one is "From URL" and the other is "From Computer". Click "From Computer", then "Choose file", then choose your file, and click "Upload".

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you need to have made 5 posts before you can attach a pic, just type a few more posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Usually when the sono is certain, (from my experience - not always) it is a boy. Good luck op ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a girl, and everyone was certain on all scans I had that she was a girl! The sonographer told me at my 20wk scan that she could tell it was a girl because you could see two parallel lines when she went for the between the legs shot and those lines were the labia.

Can't see your pic though...looks like it's not attached to the post properly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    With our bubs you could very clear see his parts. If you repost the pic I'm happy to give my opinion. No matter how limited. the other option is to get a 3D scan done? They're not that expensive and they might be able to tell you?
    Last edited by Violet85; 13-12-2015 at 22:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I can't give you much advice. I am 28 weeks in a couple of days and I am still not certain what I am having. My curiosity is through the roof. At our 20 week scan bubs had their legs crossed and wasn't giving anything away. This week we have a growth scan and I am hoping secrets are revealed lol.