+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Hi I just wanted to ask was your AMH super low and did they get no eggs or follicles on the first cycle? My friend had the same thing happen she is 43 and she did get more advice but it was the same that besides a donor she wouldn't be able to get any eggs. Obviously he wasn't as sensitive as he should have been I am sorry to hear that, but make sure the next FS is about you, getting eggs and higher chances and not just about doing another expensive stim cycle with no response
    Hi ttc1981, thanks for the info. My AMH is low, 0.2 however, I got 3 follicles ranging in size from 12 -15 (which, according to some people I have spoken to is quite good for my age/situation). We just didn't go to harvest for some reason (he did mention that he likes 4-5 follicles but again, I have heard that, at my age, that's not usual either). Was it difficult for your friend to source donor eggs? I have had a friend go to the US for a donor embryo transplant, and my naturopath has mentioned that most of her patients go to South Africa for the embryo transfer. Fertility treatment is a very long and winding path!!

Try Dr Artley he will work with you and those size follicles hopefully you should get something

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Lau  (17-12-2015)