+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Hcg level only 22?

I had bloods taken at 15 dpo, 1 day before my period was due (Tues) got my results today and doc says very low levels at only 22. I need to take another test today and again Monday and will go back to see if numbers have increased Tuesday.
    I'm sick with worry....any one else have this? Is this number normal for so early on?
    I have strong pregnancy symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had HCG levels come back at less than 30 very early on. The doctor thought I would have a miscarriage. Pregnancy was viable. Upon reflection I was about 4 days out with my LMP date which meant I was earlier than I thought when I had the test.

I hope you get the outcome you want.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SSecret Squirrel For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have just started having strong lower back pain as well. Very scared now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had very low numbers too hun, turns out i ovulated / conceived a week later than i thought. All that matters is that those number double in 48 hours. Can you put your feet up and rest, are you bleeding at all?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMummaButterfly For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When did you first see a bfp on the pregnancy test? They pick up about 5, so 48 hours to double is 10 and another 48 hours to double again. If you tested over a week ago then I would myself be concerned. What does your hpt look like today? Is the line getting darker? Sorry I have been through this many many times so I can gauge these things but I was IVF so knew exact day of ovulation. Fingers crossed as I know how much you want this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not bleeding. I'm actually out and about and getting buses today because my car is broken down. Just want to put my feet up but can't 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    When did you first see a bfp on the pregnancy test? They pick up about 5, so 48 hours to double is 10 and another 48 hours to double again. If you tested over a week ago then I would myself be concerned. What does your hpt look like today? Is the line getting darker? Sorry I have been through this many many times so I can gauge these things but I was IVF so knew exact day of ovulation. Fingers crossed as I know how much you want this.
    I did the hpt Monday, 2 days before my missed period which was due yesterday. Had bloods taken Tuesday...
    Should I take another hpt today and check for a dark line? The first two were light but considering how early I tested I figured that normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I did the hpt Monday, 2 days before my missed period which was due yesterday. Had bloods taken Tuesday...
    Should I take another hpt today and check for a dark line? The first two were light but considering how early I tested I figured that normal.
    It could all be adding up. I poas every day and watch the line go darker but I'm a serial poaser. You can wait for your bloods or poas and see if your line is getting darker. It totally does your head in so do what ever will keep you positive.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

MrsMummaButterfly  (10-12-2015),~Marigold~  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep if you had a faint line on FRER on Monday, you could have had HCG of 5-10, then bloods on Tuesday of 22, well that adds up perfectly. for you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BornToBe For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (10-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had more bloods, they have been put through as urgent, I have to call the lab at 8 tonight. Also bought another frer cos I can't wait till then! Will test as soon as I get home in about an hour.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (10-12-2015),MrsMummaButterfly  (10-12-2015)