+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Preparations for IVF

Hi. I am 34 years old and I just discovered 5 months earlier that I have a very very low number of eggs and the eggs are not even healthy. This is a devastating news for me and my husband because we are so desperately trying to have kids for the last 2 years. My doc said that I need to take in consideration the IVF option. I don't know anything about this. Can anyone suggest me any advice what I should consider before going through IVF please? What can I do to make it work? I would really appreciate some advice from someone who has gone through the same problem. Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjelma View Post
    Hi. I am 34 years old and I just discovered 5 months earlier that I have a very very low number of eggs and the eggs are not even healthy. This is a devastating news for me and my husband because we are so desperately trying to have kids for the last 2 years. My doc said that I need to take in consideration the IVF option. I don't know anything about this. Can anyone suggest me any advice what I should consider before going through IVF please? What can I do to make it work? I would really appreciate some advice from someone who has gone through the same problem. Thank you
    Sorry to hear this, but pls don't think that low egg reserve is the be all end all. This is not true. Do u know what ur amh levels are? I had low amh 9.6pmol/l and I too was told I needed ivf, also bc I have only one functioning tube, but I got pregnant pretty much the first go.

How do they know ur egg quality is poor? Who told u this?

Are u based in Melbourne? Bc if u are, even if ur not, I was seeing a well respected, amazing fertility naturopath. She honestly has helped so many ladies with low amh and her main speciality is helping ladies with pcos get pregnant.

Has ur partner had his SA tested? My partner was so bad he had 1.5mill count 15%motilty and 0% morph. She gave him strong herbs to help him too and well I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant. I'm 35!

Also wanted to point out I was majorly stressed and crying when I got my amh result and when I saw the naturopath she practically laughed in my face and said that my amh level was awesome. She's treated woman with 0.02amh levels.

So please don't jump straight into Ivf yet if egg count is the only issue your facing, I am happy to pm u her details. If u live interstate she can do phone consultations and mail the herbs to u.