Menstrual cup users | Page 4 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    What's your favourite soft cup girls? I have a sensitive bladder so want something super soft.
    The girl from precious star pads, the 16 year old period guru (check her out on YouTube) recommends the Si-bell as the softest cup, I've ordered one as I have a super sensitive bladder, but having said that I also bought a juju which isn't overly soft according to her and it hasn't bothered me yet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PipersMummy For This Useful Post:

ElizaDoLittle  (29-12-2015)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffabella View Post
    Have you tried turning it inside out to insert it?

I cut the stem off mine, found it still irritated me, so I turned it inside out and now no issues
    It never occurred to me it could be turned inside out. I guess I could try that.... Although I keep having irrational thoughts of it popping back the right way inside me and the stem stabbing me in the cervix...😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Asking fellow cup users... Have you ever found your cup has "suctioned" itself to your cervix? Took me like 20 min to get the stupid thing out this morning because it felt like it was suctioned around my cervix. I could get all the way to the top of the cup and it felt like my cervix was sitting inside the cup, but had a hard time breaking the suction.
    Now I'm feeling loads of twingey feelings in my cervix - it's not pleasant! I checked the holes around the rim of the cup and none of them were blocked, so I can only assume it was suctioned directly around my cervix. Anyone had this before? Any tips or tricks to avoid it? I use a juju if that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My femmycycle always stuck itself to my cervix, wasn't overly pleasant and sometimes I felt bruised but if it wasn't it leaked

Thanks
    Reviews
    F

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    My femmycycle always stuck itself to my cervix, wasn't overly pleasant and sometimes I felt bruised but if it wasn't it leaked
    I thought I read that that the femmycycle was designed to suction on to the cervix because that's the way the doctors that developed it ensured it was leakproof?

I was debating buying one just recently, but was put off by the cervix suction...

Actually can anyone recommend a cup with a flatter bottom? I'm finding as my standard cup fills, it starts to drop and it sort of feels like it's falling out... Was wondering if a cup with a flat bottom would stop the pointy end falling out...
    It

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by PipersMummy View Post
    Any tricks to help break the suction? I could twist it around but it still wouldn't break the suction, even though I was pinching it together

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a pincher. I use a juju and have to have the entire flat surface of the end of my thumb and index finger pinched together on the end of the cup. Then I kind of tilt it one way to allow some air in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @amyd that's what I do too. It normally works, but this time it was stuck on tight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    Any tricks to help break the suction? I could twist it around but it still wouldn't break the suction, even though I was pinching it together
    It's hard to explain but I would stick a finger through the loop and then slide my thumb up to compress the side and eventually it would break, I cut the funnel off and haven't been able to use it since because it really sucks my whole cervix in their bow and is so painful when I am sitting down so I shiver used it for a while. But I also have to remove it while squatting.