5 month old sleeping and feeding issues - do I need a routine? | Page 10 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 95 of 95
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    910
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    493
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default 5 month old sleeping and feeding issues - do I need a routine?

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I'm off to amcal tomorrow to try them too. Dd2 won't take one (she also refused a dummy, stubborn!) and I'm going out for a wedding in 2 weeks. Dd1 never took a bottle either sigh. Wide neck or slim neck anyone? Or doesn't matter?
    It's the peristaltic wide neck I think..

    Good luck!! Let me know how you go 😊

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to amiracle4me For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (13-01-2016)

  3. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    910
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    493
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I gave her the CTN bottle in the bouncer while I had a shower.. She loved playing with it and pretending to feed herself the water.. God knows..maybe it's an independence thing!

  4. #93
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,348
    Thanks
    4,376
    Thanked
    4,093
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I'm off to amcal tomorrow to try them too. Dd2 won't take one (she also refused a dummy, stubborn!) and I'm going out for a wedding in 2 weeks. Dd1 never took a bottle either sigh. Wide neck or slim neck anyone? Or doesn't matter?
    How old is your bub? My DS wouldn't take any bottle either.... Until 9 months and he used a b.box sippy with straw. Our paed said straws are closer to the breastfeeding action than traditional baby bottles which are all marketing for being closes to the breast.

    But if your child is 6/7 months old, they may be a but young to hold the straw cup, so hopefully there is a traditional baby bottle that works for you.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

    Little Miss Sunshine  (13-01-2016)

  6. #94
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3,853
    Thanks
    6,886
    Thanked
    3,325
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    How old is your bub? My DS wouldn't take any bottle either.... Until 9 months and he used a b.box sippy with straw. Our paed said straws are closer to the breastfeeding action than traditional baby bottles which are all marketing for being closes to the breast.

    But if your child is 6/7 months old, they may be a but young to hold the straw cup, so hopefully there is a traditional baby bottle that works for you.
    Yep she's only 11 weeks lol, otherwise I'd try the pigeon magmag cup which I had some luck with dd1, well with water anyways.
    Thanks anyways

  7. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    910
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    493
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Yep she's only 11 weeks lol, otherwise I'd try the pigeon magmag cup which I had some luck with dd1, well with water anyways.
    Thanks anyways
    How did you go with the Pigeon??


 

Similar Threads

  1. 5.5 month old. Routine or no routine? Sleeping issues?
    By Jane17031703 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25-11-2015, 10:43
  2. 4 month old.....sleeping issues
    By jenjen8 in forum Babies (3 - 6 months)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-06-2015, 12:07
  3. Sleeping routine
    By jenjen8 in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 25-01-2015, 08:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Free weekly newsletters | Sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Baby Bonanza
FREE Baby Banz Sunglasses! Simply spend $25 across these leading baby brands at your participating pharmacies to receive your FREE pair!* Brands include Sudocrem, Infacol, Baby U, Milton and Heinz Baby Basics.
Visit the website below to enter
featured supporter
Cryosite Family Cord Blood & Tissue Bank
Cryosite has been providing Cord Blood Banking services for over 12 years, and is the trusted choice of Australian families. To discuss the benefits of banking your baby's cord blood & tissue stem cells call us on 1800 220 410.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!