+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and the Lap-band. My journey, all advice welcomed

So DH and I are TTC for number 4.

Back in November 2012 I was 141kg and I got the lap-band put in, since then I have lost around 50kg. So I am hoping for a smooth ttc and pregnancy when it does happen. I was around 130kg when I had my third child. No complications or health issues of any kind. TTC was around 10 months.

Last cycle I am guessing I had an anovulatory cycle. As I had no temp shift in my chart. It was all very confusing. I have never had it happen before. Here's the link to my thread for it http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ld-be-pregnant

I wanted to post here rather then in the diary section so I can get feedback from members as I appreciate any input from others

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today is day 8 of my cycle what day should I start using OPKs? I have noticed so far my cm is more consistent than last cycle too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have strange crampy pain on my right side this morning. It's CD12 today so I'll do an OPK today and see. My chart has marked CD15 as my O day so we will see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually have a faint line on my OPK. It's the darkest I have seen on my OPKs. The only other line I have seen was so faint I thought I was seeing things. So maybe I will actually O this cycle.

image.jpg

i also wondered why people would put a ring in there stick before taking the picture. So I tried it, and wow. I now see why. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its getting darker.

image.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    My line is getting darker still. I'll do another OPK this afternoon.

I told hubby about the 'sperm meets egg' yesterday at lunch time and that we couldn't BD last night as he was called into work. He jokingly said well we have time now and took off. I then walked into the bedroom and he was lying on the bed naked waiting said well come on then. Lol.

Then when I showed him my OPK just now he said well let's go. I think he's a bit excited too. But I have him folding towels instead hahaha

image.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm unsure what is happening.

I am possibly 5 or 6 DPO, I'm CD21. my temp chart isn't overly accurate as I don't sleep well, or in blocks of more then 1hour at a time. I do temp at the same time every morning. I got almost EWCM on the evening of CD 15 which was the day I got a positive OPK. We BD every second day, until CD17. the last couple of days my boobs have been so very sore even the thought of touching them makes me cringe. Everything smells awful. And yesterday I was rather nauseous and today I feel sick to the stomach. I have crampy type pains off and on. They are a bit weird.

I have a feeling im just reading to much into it. And am hoping.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed !!!! I haven't really had any signs but I'm waiting for them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alyceolly For This Useful Post:

happyfrog  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

fertility friend has given me solid cross hairs. and i have all crazy early pregnancy symptoms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exciting fingers cross can I ask what cross hairs is ?