About yourself? Life?
I know it's a bit early in December, but I've been thinking about it a lot lately.
I guess for me it would be:
- I function a lot better when I use my planner to either plan ahead or retrospectively to write in little jobs I've achieved in the day;
- I am and will be ok on my own. If I happen to meet someone else long term it will be because of wanting be with that particular person rather than fear of dying alone;
- this year I learnt to drive, bought a house and put together my first IKEA flatpack. You're never too old to improve/learn/grow;
- my fear of abandonment holds me back to this day, but I'm realising that it's happened and I've survived it so I no longer freeze from panic when I think about it. I'll survive the next time, and the next time too;
- I have been hard to work with this year. My tolerance for my colleagues has been low and I haven't communicated as well as I should. Being angry at life is no excuse for being intolerant of others;
- this world is becoming more and more scary. We all need to be brave and forge connections with likeminded people, and give these connections life and love and attention, because I believe alienation and disaffection are killing this planet;
- I like stickers.