+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default March 2014 IVF/FET #4

@Rarah11 how are you going? Is Bub still staying put? How exciting I can't wait to be close to my due date I'm struggling bad with this whole situation not physically just mentally but we are 26weeks tomoro. I'm guessing you've got everything set up now, babies room and little nick nacks, did you end up having a baby shower? @Bongley how are you going? Have ur bloods been good, when's ur scan 😊
    AFM had scan last Wednesday and I was funnelling to the stitch again which put me in a bad funk all week just mentally not coping very well, always fearing the worst and blaming myself, another proper scan today so fingers crossed 😊 also was having bad and constant BH to the point I was ready to go to the hospital but as of yesterday they've calmed down.

How is everyone else doing, 2016 better be nice!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi @miissalina, so sorry you are having a rough ride of it I hope your cervix starts behaving itself so you can relax (a bit) another couple of weeks and your bub will be into the viable stage? Let us know how the scan goes today, please don't blame yourself!! You have done everything you possibly can.

I had my second bloods last thursday and they were up around 6000 so all is going well so far. No MS or symptoms at all but that might be the steroids apparently.

Growth and heartbeat scan next week

hope everyone else is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Missilina I'm sorry it's been so stressful - I'm hoping you get a stress free few weeks - don't blame yourself just try and take it easy x
    @Bongley so glad all is going well!

I've got a week until the c-section, to be honest we are as organised as we will ever be but I'm finding it really stressful as am worrying something will go wrong which I know is stupid, nothing is set up in the nursery but I have washed the baby clothes and put them away and everything is in there to be done... Still need to install car seat and collect pram and change table...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2014 IVF/FET #4

@Bongley that's excellent news , so freaking happy for you xx
    Yep I can def vouch that the pred reduces morning sickness I was on 30mg and thought wow I feel great but I think it was 8-9 weeks I was like uh oh I can feel it but was completely gone by 14 weeks, was told if I wasn't on steroids it would've been a lot worse, I never actually vommited just lots of nausea if I didn't eat regular meals. @Rarah11 I honestly don't think the worry will stop until you hold ur baby in ur arms, I've said this whole pregnancy when I get to this point I'll stop worrying then I get to that point and I worry about something else haha my new point is 30 weeks but I guarantee I'll still be worrying then.
    Have you asked everyone to have the whooping cough vaccine or maybe not worried to much about that?
    AFM scan today cervix is still at the stitch but the u/s lady said its not funnelling as such well it depends who I ask but it's just sitting at the stitch and is flush not trying to open or funnel, it's actually been like that since before the stitch cause the stitch is at 2.6mm so I think it mite just stay there and not get longer by all that much. I'm 26weeks tomoro and just wishing my days away, really want to get to 30 weeks I just think I can relax a little life at that point.
    Ob was happy with how things are going but put me back on anti biotics as he thinks I may have started to get infection just from all my BH and me feeling crappy
    Last edited by miissalina; 04-01-2016 at 21:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina Ok, I'll keep an eye out for the MS around that mark. I remember with my son it peaked around 7 weeks but every pregnancy is different so I've heard.

Really glad that your cervix has stabilised, hang in there it must be really tough. We spend so much time wishing the weeks away with IVF and then the same happens in pregnancy! Its damn near impossible to relax really especially after all we've been through. Hope the antibiotics make you feel better. When will your next scan be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I have fortnightly vaginal scans at the scan place and I have alternate weeks abdo scans with my ob, his ones are not as accurate so he always does the whole o no your funnelling and then I feel like crap all that week. I see him again next Monday lol considering not holding my bladder so he can't see cervix and then no bad news 😊
    Loving these rainy days I'm quit happy to just lay in bed and watch videos doesn't bother me at all then when the sun comes out I get abit stir crazy. How many weeks are you now?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (06-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley I have fortnightly vaginal scans at the scan place and I have alternate weeks abdo scans with my ob, his ones are not as accurate so he always does the whole o no your funnelling and then I feel like crap all that week. I see him again next Monday lol considering not holding my bladder so he can't see cervix and then no bad news ������
    Loving these rainy days I'm quit happy to just lay in bed and watch videos doesn't bother me at all then when the sun comes out I get abit stir crazy. How many weeks are you now?
    @miissalina Well, keep us posted on your next scan.

I am six weeks today my growth scan is next wednesday, feeling very anxious to see a heartbeat. Also quite anxious to just see the one! Haha. The gals on the over 40 IVF thread are ribbing me that it's twins with the high HGC numbers but I'm just convinced it was a strong early implanter being fully hatched and all. Still no MS thank goodness but I am so tired right now and the thought of the next few years feels like I'm planning to climb everest..... whinging already! I've got to toughen up

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley well I did have that dream ages ago that I told you about and you had twins, maybe it was accurate after all I always wanted twins I guess because I thought it's taken to Long to get one but with my cervix issues I'm so glad it's just one healthy Bub.
    I reckon it'll be just the one for you, one perfect little Bub to complete ur little family.
    Def keep us updated with ur scan, are you going to Sydney ultrasound for women?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley well I did have that dream ages ago that I told you about and you had twins, maybe it was accurate after all I always wanted twins I guess because I thought it's taken to Long to get one but with my cervix issues I'm so glad it's just one healthy Bub.
    I reckon it'll be just the one for you, one perfect little Bub to complete ur little family.
    Def keep us updated with ur scan, are you going to Sydney ultrasound for women?
    No, it's the one in north sydney this time. Ultrasound Care I think. Seeing as my HCG was over 6000 a week ago I should be able to easily see a heartbeat

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley yep definatly, I think anything over 5000 they say you can see heart beat, although the pregnancy I had last year in January my hcg was not rising properly and went to 1200 and we seen a heart beat at 6weeks so there's a huge variation.
    Definatly looks like things are going smoothly

12. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (07-01-2016)