+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley have you POAS again today?! @AngelK33 I think its baby aspirin but hopefully one of the others will confirm. @Bellydance the time flies by doesn't it! Evie is all good now Just about walking! @frogpossum how did the tongue tie go?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelK33 it's a low does aspirin something I was prescribed by my OB, I think they often prescribe it to people who have had several miscarriages but there are others reasons too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bongley have you POAS again today?! @AngelK33 I think its baby aspirin but hopefully one of the others will confirm. @Bellydance the time flies by doesn't it! Evie is all good now Just about walking! @frogpossum how did the tongue tie go?
    Thank you ladies.. Gosh I feel so stupid at times... 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't be, how would you know?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess I just feel like I should be more in the know.. It's been a tough journey with trying to get hubby on board to be brutally honest.. It just keeps getting pushed back.. 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelK33 it's low dose aspirin, I took astrix. You can just buy it at the chemist. Cheaper than getting it on prescription. I'm actually going to start taking it for the next 12 months and see if something happens naturally. Not too fussed either way, now I've got my two, but for once will leave it in the hands of the universe!!
    Hope your all ready for Christmas. Our first one in Ireland. Dd is so annoyed it's not snowing! Weather has been quite mild, just wet- but that's Ireland for you! Can't say I'm sorry to miss the 40+ weather in Oz tho

9. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    Yes I did! Still all good here

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum - so is it kind of like metformin, where it regulates your body and cycle..? I'm sorry if that sounds silly.. 😞
    @Bongley - how u feeling hunni..?

Afm - I'm having a tough nite.. Heard from my naturopath again today which was great.. But telling hubby tonight and it's kinda like he doesn't care.. I've been toying with the idea of having a baby on my own as I shouldn't have to force him to do it.. After nine years of marriage this is really getting to me... 😢

Sorry for the rant... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelK33 it thins your blood and promotes more blood flow. Before starting Ivf I thought I'd never been pregnant, but turns out I had numerous time but had really early losses. I just thought that every now and then I was having an irregular cycle. Basically af 2 weeks after having af. But that was me having a chemical pregnancy or really early miscarriage. Although I never tested positive for natural killer cells the treatment worked for me. The way I look at it my body thinks a pregnancy is an infection and the aspirin stops it from getting rid of it. If that makes sense?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (24-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by frogpossum View Post
    @AngelK33 it thins your blood and promotes more blood flow. Before starting Ivf I thought I'd never been pregnant, but turns out I had numerous time but had really early losses. I just thought that every now and then I was having an irregular cycle. Basically af 2 weeks after having af. But that was me having a chemical pregnancy or really early miscarriage. Although I never tested positive for natural killer cells the treatment worked for me. The way I look at it my body thinks a pregnancy is an infection and the aspirin stops it from getting rid of it. If that makes sense?
    Thank you for that Hun.. Makes perfect sense.. I had just never heard of it.. ☺️ and I'm sorry for your losses too xxx