+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Molros I've done a little gender reveal present for him on christmas day I know its all very soon but ack, its our last shot, it works or it doesn't and his family knows about this last cycle of IVF (as they paid for it!) and the fact that my BT is on xmas eve.

So you are brave enough to go back for another! Would you consider a double transfer or is it all singles from here on out?
    I think the clinic would only do a single but I'm okay with that. I can't wait to have another one! I loved being pregnant and even loved the birth part. I would've been jabbing by now if it wasn't for the fact we had to postpone our Thailand trip cos of Evie being ill. I was pregnant the last time we went there and I don't want to be this time hahahaha

That's a lovely idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelK33 are you taking coenzyme Q10 to help with your egg quality?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @AngelK33 are you taking coenzyme Q10 to help with your egg quality?
    Hi ☺️ no I'm only on metformin at the moment.. But hoping to see a naturopath in the new year to see if she can do anything.. She works closely with my fs so that helps ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Bongley! All the best for a nice strong beta on Thursday 😊

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Yes! Finally got my BFP My beta is on Christmas eve so wish me luck gals...........
    Yay..!! Super exciting babe..!! 💖💋😘

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelK33 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2014 IVF/FET #4

@Bongley that is so exciting what an awesome Christmas present! @Missilina how are you going? @Molros I'm as ready as I'll every be - just wishing this dam carpal tunnel would go away as it's really painful but that will only happen with the birth... Fingers crossed he doesn't want to come early... Still a little apprehensive and just focusing on his safe arrival! I would also add I think for me the cycle itself was fine is more the failed cycles that take its toll...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh I am so excited for you I actually welled up a little when reading that. Fingers crossed for great numbers at BT.
    @Rarah11 we'll all be keeping an eye out for an announcement from you soon....
    @miissalina hope your cervix is behaving itself.
    @Molros How is Evie doing now? Isla is great thanks. She's 9 months old now and trying to stand up and walk on everything. I can't believe she is almost a year old, it really does go so quickly. We'll probably go back for number 2 in the second half of next year so a few months behind you. Hopefully by then you'll be UTD already

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I had to jump on to say congrats!! I'm so excited for you! I was on clexane till 12 weeks for both mine. Continued low dose aspirin till 35 weeks. Can't remember how long I was on pred for! Can't wait to hear your numbers xx @miissalina I'm glad things seems to have settled down for you all stays quiet now! @Rarah11 not long now!
    To everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and @frogpossum has reminded me, I was on low dose asprin until around 36weeks and pred for about a week after transfer. @frogpossum
    @AngelK33 maybe low dose asprin could be worth a try. It is something that has worked for a few people on here and is low cost /easy to take. I had two m/Cs and then first cycle on low dose asprin got my little girl. Could have been a fluke but might be worth asking your FS about.
    Last edited by Bellydance; 23-12-2015 at 09:46.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (23-12-2015),frogpossum  (23-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    Oh and @frogpossum has reminded me, I was on low dose asprin until around 36weeks and pred for about a week after transfer. @frogpossum
    @AngelK33 maybe low dose asprin could be worth a try. It is something that has worked for a few people on here and is low cost /easy to take. I had two m/Cs and then first cycle on low dose asprin got my little girl. Could have been a fluke but might be worth asking your FS about.
    Thanks hunni x
    To ask a silly question - do u mean normal aspirin..? I'm sorry 😞