Hope everyone is having a good week..! 💋

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelK33 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelK33 View Post
    Hope everyone is having a good week..! ������
    Yes! Finally got my BFP My beta is on Christmas eve so wish me luck gals...........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley omg I literally jumped on the couch when I read ur post, massive congrats that's such great news, these immune drugs work wonders, those little pred pills are amazing haha
    Good luck for beta on Thursday I'm sure everything will be perfect xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley omg I literally jumped on the couch when I read ur post, massive congrats that's such great news, these immune drugs work wonders, those little pred pills are amazing haha
    Good luck for beta on Thursday I'm sure everything will be perfect xxx
    Thanks @miissalina it was tricky as I had an HCG booster shot last week but I'm 12DPO today and the line is getting darker, so I think its a winner!

How long do you have to be on the clexane and prednisone for???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley my FS wanted me to wean off pred at12weeks roughly but we were intralipids as well, did you have that done too or just the pred and clexane?
    I ended up following my reproductive immunologist dr m advice and am still on pred atm, I was on 30mg but now I'm down to 10mg and will wean each week so should be finished by 26w.
    I was being overly cautious lol clexane I'm on until 36weeks I think I don't have any blood clotting issues its just for immune related and to make sure blood flow is kept up to the baby.
    Had ur FS told you when you'll be weaned off the meds?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina how are you going? Hope your cervix is behaving itself! I had an irritable uterus as well @Bongley I jumped on to ask if you have POAS yet and I saw what you had written.....congratulations! HOW EXCITING! Good luck for Thusday, I look forward to hearing what your numbers are. Lucky last indeed!!!!!!!! @Rarah11 not long to go now, hope you're managing okay. Are you all ready?
    Hi @ bellydance how are you and Isla going? @AngelK33 hello and welcome We are a friendly bunch in here. I am going to go back for number two in March once we are back from our holiday. I will say, if you do have to do IVF I really didn't find it as bad as I thought it would be. I had heard bad stories from some people but I was okay. Clearly the more cycles you have the harder it gets mentally.....what I mean is I didn't find the injections bad, the hardest part for me was the waiting. I am not a patient person at the best of times and the 2ww I didn't cope well with. Would I do it again in a heartbeat? Without a shadow of a doubt. My heart could just burst with the amount of love I have for my DD and my DP and that love isn't in any way dependent on how she was conceived. I hope your journey moving forwards is a short one xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (22-12-2015),Bellydance  (22-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley my FS wanted me to wean off pred at12weeks roughly but we were intralipids as well, did you have that done too or just the pred and clexane?
    I ended up following my reproductive immunologist dr m advice and am still on pred atm, I was on 30mg but now I'm down to 10mg and will wean each week so should be finished by 26w.
    I was being overly cautious lol clexane I'm on until 36weeks I think I don't have any blood clotting issues its just for immune related and to make sure blood flow is kept up to the baby.
    Had ur FS told you when you'll be weaned off the meds?
    @miissalina holy cr@p thats a long time! I did intralipids so I have one more to go and I'm on 25mg pred, 40mg clexane. They didn't tell me how long I would be on it for, should find out after my blood test I guess.........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @miissalina how are you going? Hope your cervix is behaving itself! I had an irritable uterus as well @Bongley I jumped on to ask if you have POAS yet and I saw what you had written.....congratulations! HOW EXCITING! Good luck for Thusday, I look forward to hearing what your numbers are. Lucky last indeed!!!!!!!! @Rarah11 not long to go now, hope you're managing okay. Are you all ready?
    Hi @ bellydance how are you and Isla going? @AngelK33 hello and welcome We are a friendly bunch in here. I am going to go back for number two in March once we are back from our holiday. I will say, if you do have to do IVF I really didn't find it as bad as I thought it would be. I had heard bad stories from some people but I was okay. Clearly the more cycles you have the harder it gets mentally.....what I mean is I didn't find the injections bad, the hardest part for me was the waiting. I am not a patient person at the best of times and the 2ww I didn't cope well with. Would I do it again in a heartbeat? Without a shadow of a doubt. My heart could just burst with the amount of love I have for my DD and my DP and that love isn't in any way dependent on how she was conceived. I hope your journey moving forwards is a short one xx
    Yes, IVF wasn't very hard physically on me either, mind you I was only on low doses of meds. Otherwise I wouldn't have done so many cycles. But yeah its a huge mental strain and a financial strain too if you don't go to a low cost clinic. But yes, very worth it. Even if this last cycle hadn't worked or (or still doesn't) I wouldn't regret doing it.
    @Molros I worked out that in the past two years I have spent about 5 months in the TWW. Eurgh! No wonder my hair is grey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley wow thats a long time. you must be very patient by now
    are you going to tell your DH the sex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bongley wow thats a long time. you must be very patient by now
    are you going to tell your DH the sex?
    @Molros I've done a little gender reveal present for him on christmas day I know its all very soon but ack, its our last shot, it works or it doesn't and his family knows about this last cycle of IVF (as they paid for it!) and the fact that my BT is on xmas eve.

So you are brave enough to go back for another! Would you consider a double transfer or is it all singles from here on out?