+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Nezz79 that does sound busy! @Bongley nice to hear from you. Glad Alex is doing well, he really was very early wasn't he.
    @ molros kicks are awesome. I hope to feel some of my own soon as poas and bfp!! Still waiting for but on Monday so fingers crossed for good strong numbers.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @Bellydance. I've got my fingers crossed for some strong numbers for you on Monday.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance - yay congrats on that lovely 2nd line

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance yippee! Congratulations! so happy for you! When is your EDD? @Nezz79 you are superwoman, I don't know how you do it! @miissalina you'll laugh but I've actually screamed a few times cos I was just relaxing with my hand resting and I got the most almighty boot it scared me! @Bongley happy birthday for yesterday to Alex! I meant to say, the trip to the UK might be a bit better now that he'll be that bit older, do you think? When is your colonoscopy? Try not to worry, they try and through the C word about a fair bit

Evie had her 18 mth check up yesterday (bit late at 21 mths but we've all been so sick) All is good They said we might escape from too many tantrums though because apparently her speech is 'so advanced' she should be able to verbalise her thoughts/feelings quite well - that would be nice!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bellydance yippee! Congratulations! so happy for you! When is your EDD? @Nezz79 you are superwoman, I don't know how you do it! @miissalina you'll laugh but I've actually screamed a few times cos I was just relaxing with my hand resting and I got the most almighty boot it scared me! @Bongley happy birthday for yesterday to Alex! I meant to say, the trip to the UK might be a bit better now that he'll be that bit older, do you think? When is your colonoscopy? Try not to worry, they try and through the C word about a fair bit

Evie had her 18 mth check up yesterday (bit late at 21 mths but we've all been so sick) All is good They said we might escape from too many tantrums though because apparently her speech is 'so advanced' she should be able to verbalise her thoughts/feelings quite well - that would be nice!
    woo hoo! congrats @Bellydance!!
    @Molros Less tantrums is always good! As much as I wanted two closer in age if Alex had arrived when my first was 2 to 3 and in the worst tantrum stage I may have had a breakdown.
    We've been sick too. Blumin kids and their germs! Are you looking forward to having two? I think the shock of going from none to one was harder than one to two. Mind you alex is still very sleepy, that may change in a few weeks.

Yes, Alex at 5 months might be a nice sweet spot for the flight, better sleeping but not yet crawling.....one can hope anyway. I've got my colonoscopy in 3 weeks and appendectomy in early october. Be good to get it out of the way. The appendectomy will be keyhole surgery so hopefully I'll recover fairly quickly.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (02-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2014 IVF/FET #4

@Bongley I don't think those feelings ever go away, it's like a resentment that after everything you've been through u deserved that smooth pregnancy and birth. I'm still struggling with Romans birth and all the Crap that went wrong, still have some ptsd that I need to deal with but I'll fix that at later date lol @Molros lol I Remeber those!!! His left foot was under my rib that my god that was painful sometimes would wake me from a deep sleep Evie sounds like she mite be keeping u busier then u expected. Romans just got his first cold the poor little guy I tried for so long to avoid him getting sick but I new it would happen eventually, went to the shops today and EVERYONE was coughing I felt like I was constantly dodging sick ppl @Bellydance yay!!!! Congratulations fingers crossed for smooth sailing xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (02-09-2016),Bongley  (05-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have done 3 tests over 4 days and the line isn't getting any darker. Bit concerned this could be another chemical.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Bellydance oh no! how is it looking today? Is the line strong or still faint? Best of luck with your BT, let us know how you get on

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance how is that line looking today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT was no good unfortunately.