+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bellydance maybe it was implantation bleeding, I had it this time the day after transfer, freaked me out! I think you'll be okay with the wine

Good luck for today, am thinking of you
    @miissalina not feeling too bad thanks, it comes and goes to be honest, not enough to really bother me but I did think it would have stopped by now! Glad you are starting to feel a bit more normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Molros but I don't think this one is sticking around. But today was only 580 or something so rising but nowhere near doubling

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance I'm sorry you are stuck in limbo. When are they saying you should do another BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another but Monday then a scan next Thursday if the numbers from Monday are still rising

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had cramping Tuesday night and thought it was the start of a m/c. Have been spotting dark brown blood since although no more cramping and the spotting isn't heavy. Have had a stitch like pain on my left hand side when I walk the last couple of days and today it was painful when I put pressure on the spot with my finger. Bit worried this could be an ectopic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear @Bellydance it's aweful when ur not sure which way things will go praying everything is perfect and it's just the joys of the pregnancy symptoms . Are u still having a scan Thursday?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Bellydance I just saw your post now. This limbo is awful for you and DH.
    Has the cramping/spotting eased up at all? I know you have another bt today but can they get you in for a scan a bit earlier if you're concerned about it being an ectopic?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (11-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hcg has dropped. I'm still getting a funny pain on the left side but at least if my hcg is dropping it should mean that nothing is growing so the risk of a tube bursting should be reduced (I think). Just monitoring now with another test next Monday for hcg. I just hope it passes naturally now, I have been having very light spotting of dark brown blood for a week now, hopefully it turns into proper bleeding soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance im so sorry Hun I was thinking I wonder if u got bt results yet. The waiting for things to go one way or another is mental torture, will u still have scan on Thursday or just going to wait and see

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance I just came to ask you if you had an update from your bt on Monday and saw this. Oh I am so sorry. I'm no expert but I think if its dropping its a good thing (well its not but you know what I mean, its unlikely to be an ectopic)
    Thinking of you and hope it passes quickly so you can go again. FWIW my friend just had a MMC at 9 weeks and within two weeks it had all finished (from initial spotting through to the 'proper' bleeding).

Look after yourself and DH, big hugs xx Lets hope the next one sticks quicker for you