+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats @Nezz79
    @Molros so sorry to hear about your families woes, that is so hard. I hope your bub will be a little ray of light in such difficult times

Yes, my tummy was enormous very early on but I was on steroids that bloated me at the start of the ivf cycle........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I have an Embie on board as of today. I had forgotten the torture of the tww!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    So I have an Embie on board as of today. I had forgotten the torture of the tww!
    Hope all is going well and the tww is not driving you crazy. When is BT? FX for a sticky one xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance I was thinking about you and wondering how you're going.....how are you going? Are you on pregnyl? I am curious whether you are finding it easier or harder tis time around?! I really struggled during the 2WW this time which surprised me, I thought I would have been more relaxed as I already had a baby. I was an emotional wreck! I hope you are faring better and FX that this one works for you. When is your BT? Will you POAS? GOOD LUCK
    @Nezz79 I am not sure if I congratulated you so if I didn't, massive congrats! How are you going with your little one? Bet the others love him?
    @Bongley I'll reply on here but I am still feeling sick...yuck! I keep waiting for the morning I wake up and don't feel sick hahahaha

Had the 12 week scan on Friday and everything is fine. They are on above moving the DD by a couple of days but don't really think it makes much difference to be honest, my ob is away from 24 Dec - 2 Jan!! Evie says she wants a sister called Dylan, poor kid will have gender identity issues!

Hi to everyone else!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bellydance I was thinking about you and wondering how you're going.....how are you going? Are you on pregnyl? I am curious whether you are finding it easier or harder tis time around?! I really struggled during the 2WW this time which surprised me, I thought I would have been more relaxed as I already had a baby. I was an emotional wreck! I hope you are faring better and FX that this one works for you. When is your BT? Will you POAS? GOOD LUCK
    @Nezz79 I am not sure if I congratulated you so if I didn't, massive congrats! How are you going with your little one? Bet the others love him?
    @Bongley I'll reply on here but I am still feeling sick...yuck! I keep waiting for the morning I wake up and don't feel sick hahahaha

Had the 12 week scan on Friday and everything is fine. They are on above moving the DD by a couple of days but don't really think it makes much difference to be honest, my ob is away from 24 Dec - 2 Jan!! Evie says she wants a sister called Dylan, poor kid will have gender identity issues!

Hi to everyone else!
    @Molros is Dylan a uni sex name? Sounds like it could be! Sorry you are still feeling sick, I shouldn't complain so much about my fatigue, if I'd felt sick as well that would have broken me I think. I was actually getting a bit depressed around the 4 month mark as I am just fed up with being bloated and unfit and on meds and like a couch potato zombie. Not great when you work full time and have a tantruming attention seeking 3 year old to entertain! Plus my partner has taken to doing marathons every few months for the past 2 years (just as I was in the throes of IVF and finding a donor and now finally duffed). While I am proud of him it has made me feel even more lazy and useless when I get out of puff walking up the steps at the rail station! I know soon I'll have sleepless nights to add to the fatigue....aarrgh! Ok, whinge over, I've got to keep reminding myself that we will also have a beautiful new little person to get to know

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros I thought it would be easier the second time but I was still just as obsessed with symptom spotting etc. unfortunately I poas today at 7dp5dt and its bfn. At least that part is easier to take than first time round as I know it might take a few goes but at least I know it can happen.
    evie's language must be good if she can express a preference for a girl called Dylan! @Nezz79 thanks for thinking of me. How are you? Are you getting any sleep?
    Everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance Oh I am sorry to hear that. Are you straight into another one or have a break? I think the fact it has worked before gives us hope the second time round, whereas the first time it's worrying is it going to work.
    Haha, yes, she is very advanced with her speech, I thin she was always going to be, I don't stop talking so she's a chatterbox like me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros we've still got 7 frosties left and I do a natural cycle so we'll go back to back. Surely one of the 7 has got to stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance oh so sorry, I hope it doesn't tale too long for you. Glad to hear you have 7 more up your sleeve. I had 3 donor egg embryos to work with and figured that gave us a great chance.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I did another test at 10dp5dt and bfn. Then af started. Then af stopped. Bt today (13dp5dt) and bfp!!!!
    numbers are borderline though, hcg only 198 so not getting too excited yet but it goes to show even with a bfn at 10dp5dt you are still not out!