+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley I agree the morphine affects them, I hate that stuff makes me tired and feel sick. They forced me to have it because of the fluid on my lungs they needed me to cough which wasn't happening on just Panadol lol
    It's so strange how all of a sudden you are overly conscious of your own mortality, I never really gave it much thought and I've had heart issues for years (not related to what happened)
    But now I've got him it really through me for a six with what happened.
    I just feel ripped off I didn't get to bond with him those first four days like I should have been able to and all the nurses were doing lots of the things I should have been doing, every day I seen him it's like he changed over night he looked very different, it's amazing how fast the grow and change

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (21-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I'm glad you are seeing someone as you definitely need to work that through, we all have expectations of what out births will be like and I know that although for the majority of us they don't go quite to plan but yours would have been way off what you would have imagined. Hugs. How are you going? I actually quite like the name!
    @Bongley how many weeks are you know?
    @Bellydance I hope your journey for number 2 is quick, when do you start jabbing, do you know yet?

So, as for me, I'm pregnant! Just found out an hour ago. Had my transfer on 11th and BT was this am. Freaking out slightly as my HCG is 772....is that not a bit high 11dp5dt? Evie was only 160 at the same time?? I've been feeling pretty nauseous the last 2 days which I didn't have at all last time so I'm guessing its just cos its high? EDD is 30 December so very early days but I wanted to share with you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @Molros! That is a high number! Twins maybe? My hcg with my twins was in the 500's at 11dp6dt.

AFM I've got 7 weeks to go until we meet our next addition. Can't wait. Starting to struggle. Don't know how I managed to 37 weeks with twins though I only had a 2.5 yo to look after then. I've now got a 3.5 yo and 13 month old twins to look after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros given everything I've been through I'm actually doing really well so in love with my little guy and love being a mum I'm so grateful every day I get to experience this and to have gotten him.
    Community nurses have been really good as well helping me out with breastfeeding tips and coming once a week to weigh him ect he's nearly back at birth weight he's growing so fast!
    MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS that's such great News and wow those numbers are really high, like nezz79 said twins maybe? Or just a really healthy sticky Bub, o the memories that brings back :0

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Molros oh amazing news, congratulations!! did you have one or two embryos put back?

I was 178 at 14DPO and had a 34hr doubling time so I may have been close to your numbers with just my singleton. I had a very keen and strong fully hatched embryo transferred. I think I was around 6100 by DPO21 Does seem quite high though! Going to be an interesting scan for you......

Oh no, I was thinking you were 17DPO not 16DPO......hm, quite high indeed!
    Last edited by Bongley; 23-04-2016 at 07:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nezz79 you are a superwoman! I've been struggling with my 3.5 year old and wondering how I'll cope with another in a few months! You put me to shame.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley no I just had the one put back. It was a grade 1 expanding blast and I know this sounds silly but I 'think' I felt it implant that afternoon and had a bit of implantation bleeding the next 2 days. So I think cos it implanted early it was producing more hcg than one that would have implanted say two days later??

@Nezz79 you had two put back when you had the twins didn't you? I can't believe you are only seven weeks away, the time has flown by! You are superwoman!

@miissalina how are you love, enjoying being a mum

Hi @Bellydance When do you start with number 2? How is Isla going?

I've got another BT on Friday......I feel a bit unwell this time which is new to me as with Evie I was 100% fine!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Bongley no I just had the one put back. It was a grade 1 expanding blast and I know this sounds silly but I 'think' I felt it implant that afternoon and had a bit of implantation bleeding the next 2 days. So I think cos it implanted early it was producing more hcg than one that would have implanted say two days later??

@Nezz79 you had two put back when you had the twins didn't you? I can't believe you are only seven weeks away, the time has flown by! You are superwoman!

@miissalina how are you love, enjoying being a mum

Hi @Bellydance When do you start with number 2? How is Isla going?

I've got another BT on Friday......I feel a bit unwell this time which is new to me as with Evie I was 100% fine!!
    @Molros I wouldn't be surprised if you felt implantation, I think I have too in the past, followed by a very light bleed. That's a pretty high HcG level to start with so that's probably making you feel sick. I have struggled a lot more with this pregnancy which has been a bit of a rude shock as my first was pretty smooth sailing and I just assumed this would be the same doh. Lots more aches and pains and fatigue. Let us know how your second BT pans out! so you'll be 23DPO?
    @miissalina how are you getting on? Enjoying your little bub at home finally I hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. After 4 failed ETs I had my tubes checked and are unblocked and my FS is excited for me to do a new treatment called Lipiofol flush. He said he has seen many cases of people with fertility issues have this flush and then go on the conceive naturally!! I'll be doing this before my next cycle. Exciting to be trying something new. Look it up and maybe you can try it too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (27-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @Molros I did have 2 embryos put back in. Good luck can't wait to hear your next lot of HCG numbers and your first scan you never know that one embryo could have split!