+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Molros glad to hear that you had a good holiday, it's always better to start a cycle being refreshed
    I'm not exactly sure how we will do things I have a plan but I've learnt nothing goes to plan so what ever suits us I guess. We are setting up the video monitor and pads tomoro and then everything is done and we will be ready to go had some issues getting the video monitor in a position where it actually views babies face in the cot, we got the Angel care and it doesn't really allow much camera movement but I think we worked it out.
    Where are u up to in ur cycle now? Are u on the tww ??
    @Bongley how are u and bubs going? You should have ur morphology scan soon if my dates are correct?
    Vagina pains have settled but now I'm getting palpitations lol it never ends
    @Rice so good to hear from you and so happy everything is going well with ur little ones can't believe ur twins are 1 already, time flies with little ones
    @Bellydance looks like ur little one will be into everything very soon, the walking stage is the cutest though, although I mite not think that when my little one starts walking
    @frogpossum he sounds like an active little man I bet u can't wait to get some sun shine and feel some grass under your feet, the kids will love it have you decided if you will be moving back for good eventually??

AFM i will be getting my stitch out on Monday 😮 abit nervous but I'm ready for it to be out I can feel him on it and sometimes it brings me to my knees it's the strangest pain but wow does it hurt. Had my baby shower last Sunday it was such a great day everyone was so generous we hardly had to buy a thing.
    My parents have been going through rough times the past few years will probly end up separating but mum was keeping things together until the birth of baby but things got heated Thursday and she had to move out so that's abit of a shame that their first grand babies birth will have that memory attached but there's not much anyone can do she has done so much for us and held things together for so long so I'm super grateful for that it's just sad!
    37weeks on Tuesday and that will mean officially full term getting excited to meet him and nervous about the birth and still slightly anxious that he will be ok, see my ob Monday so will discuss concerns with him then

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina good luck for today! You're finally on the home stretch!
    Haha, you're right in that nothing goes to plan, they are all different and you will find what works for you. That's great you had a nice baby shower and got lots of things you need Sorry to hear about your parents. Mine are divorced and it did end u better that way, but not really what you want to hear when you're heavily pregnant.
    No, I'm not in the 2WW wait, I am still waiting for my stupid period to show up! My cycle is normally 29-32 days and I am day 36 today, typical! I have everything in the fridge ready to go and am not the most patient of people, I just want to start now! @frogpossum did you have a good chat with your DH? I hope you can work something out @Bongley how are you going? You must have your 12 wk scan soon? @Rice hi! Where does the time go? It only seems like yesterday we had our babies and now they're toddlers! @Nezz79 how are you feeling? @Bellydance hi! How is Isla going, is she walking now? Isn't it just the cutest when they start?! Evie started on Christmas day She is such a chatterbox, I am really pleased with how her speech is progressing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros thank you I'm starting to get nervous I just hope this stitch thing is quick and easy, mums happy to seperate by dad is abit irrational so he's the one that's going to be having everyone worried ect something I really don't need right now but hopefully he keeps in a decent state of mind, although he's been calling me every day talking about it which is annoying me abit because he's been told not to involve me but not much I can do I just listen and that's about it.
    I use to think AF was playing games because when u don't care when she comes she's on time or early and when u want her to come she's a no show!!! Ur not pregnant are you? Have u tested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina how do they take the stitch out? Have you had it done now? Are you still taking the nifedipine? It is a bit naughty him calling but yep, all you can really do is listen. Not really what you need at the moment though is it
    No, I haven't tested but I am sure its on its way, have been a bit crampy. Just wish it would get a move on!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros all done he just does it in his rooms with speculum forceps and scissors I stupidly Read forums and had myself so ready to be in immense pain, it wasn't the nicest but it was Bearable and it was done in a few mins the nurse commented that it was quit quick as some ladies it can take 10-15 mins so I'm glad it was over and done with.
    Now we just sit back and wait!! I'm still wondering if I'll know when I'm in labour I get lots of braxton hicks but I'm guessing labour is different.
    Will continue nifedipine until Friday then I can stop meds including progesterone.
    I hope AF shows for u shortly I Remeber the impatience of waiting to start a cycle !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina glad it wasn't too bad! So now you wait!!!
    AF turned up last night (five days late!) so I think I start jabbing on Thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros about time she showed up!! Fx this cycle is smooth sailing with ur bfp at the end can't believe some of you girls are on round two lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina any sign of bubs yet? Won't be long now xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @frogpossum I actually lost my mucous plug yesterday and having some back aches and mild pains but nothing regular or that intense. Went and got checked out because well that's what I do lol and she said I'm a fiver tip dilated and she can feels baby head and my cervix is about 1cm long still baby was good but she could tell I was anxious so she asked if I wanted daily CTG monitoring which I actually don't but then my mind goes well if i say no and something goes wrong I'll never forgive myself so now I'm going in every day as of today for quick CTG.
    Also my swelling Today is aweful this whole pregnancy I've had no swelling but maybe that's because I was on bedrest and gradually it's been building up. No pre eclampsia signs so maybe it's normal pregnancy swelling.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (01-04-2016),frogpossum  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina ooh! That does sound like you are close!! I have my morphology scan in two weeks......

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (01-04-2016)