+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @KayzB blast from the past! Hi there, how are you going? Due 1st September, feeling pretty wary of dealing with a newborn and a very whiney 3 yr old! Ay ay ay!
    @Bongley aw a lil Spring bundle! How precious 💖 Am very happy to hear hun.
    I am doing well thanks! This parenting gig is tough to say the least! - but so rewarding.
    Also, to our shock, we conceived a natural miracle! 😮 So, am currently pregnant with #3!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @KayzB!!! You did what I did! Except this will be number 4 for me. I've currently got my 3.5yo girl and my g/b twins who are 11 months. I'm having this one which we are not finding out gender on June 10! I will have 4 under 4!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (08-03-2016),KayzB  (01-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Congratulations @KayzB!!! You did what I did! Except this will be number 4 for me. I've currently got my 3.5yo girl and my g/b twins who are 11 months. I'm having this one which we are not finding out gender on June 10! I will have 4 under 4!
    @Nezz79! OMG! Congrats hun!! What a huge shock hey! And for us, after numerous cycles, loses - only to then naturally conceive so 'easily'?!

And how freaky - that is my EDD too! I will have 3 under 1 😱😱

We're not finding out the sex again either ☺️

How are your twinnies? Are they on the move? xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Nezz79! OMG! Congrats hun!! What a huge shock hey! And for us, after numerous cycles, loses - only to then naturally conceive so 'easily'?!

And how freaky - that is my EDD too! I will have 3 under 1 😱😱

We're not finding out the sex again either ☺️

How are your twinnies? Are they on the move? xx
    The twins are on the move! Crawling everywhere and won't be long until they will be walking me thinks.

My edd is 17th June. But they have already booked me in for my c-section on the 10th as this will be my 3rd section and there was no way they would let me have a vbac.

How funny we are due around the same time though huh? And conceived naturally.

When is your twins birthday? My twins birthday is 27th March! Easter Sunday! Busy planing a party. But I'm also flat out as I've just gone back to full time work 7 weeks ago. I'm going to try and work to 36 weeks. Hopefully my BP stays good this time I don't want preeclampsia for the 3rd time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB o my gosh ur pregnant!!!! Massive congratulations that must have been such a wonderful surprise especially after everything you endured to get ur little ones.
    Can't believe they are almost 1 where does the time go.
    I'm due 12/4/16 may get induced earlier still not sure, my ob decides to take holidays for a few weeks so I'll be 37 weeks when he gets back and hopefully get my stitch out then ( dreading it 😳) @Nezz79 how are u handling being pregnant and lookin after the other little ones, I seriously don't know how women do it in exhausted and it's just me!! I've been thinking way to far ahead lol as u do and starting to think how I'll manage if we are lucky enough to have another baby with being back on bedrest and having a little one running around, I guess I'll deal with that when it happens. Such a worry wart

AFM baby shower next Sunday few days before I'm 36 weeks. Still haven't got much prepared only nursery furniture so I'll either be caught out and mum will run around getting everything or I'll make it past the baby shower and I'll see what I get and grab what ever I need.
    Been getting sharp pinching pains in my vagina past few days concerned it might be my stitch pulling but also read it could be lightening crotch so I'm still taking it easy I'm off bedrest as of Tuesday but it doesn't feel like it I still rest most of the time and extra cautious since my ob is away for the next two weeks!
    Hope everyone is doing well xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @miissalina I'm back thanks for asking! Had an absolute ball! It was so good to have a family holiday, our li family of three

How are you going, how many weeks now? You have done so well.

I'll probably get flamed for this but Evie was in her own room by six weeks. It kind of happened by accident, we had a Boori bassinet but it seemed quite 'curved' at the base and by the time we had tucked in blankets etc it wasn't at all flat. We were putting her in her room in her cot for naps in the day as we were told to do that so she'd get used to sleeping in the cot as well and she slept so much better in there we just moved her. I wasn't sleeping well at all when she was in our room tbh, she made noises and every time I heard a noise I would wake up (she made lots of noises; some nights I would only get 10-15 mins before she'd wake again for another feed! We did get that video monitor and also those mats but we didn't use the mats....our house is so small we could hear her anyway. Whatever works for you I say. I know its not what's recommended by sids but I figured it was better for me to get some sleep so I could at least function the next day rather than just lying there and then struggling the next day because I was so tired.
    @frogpossum sorry you are having a rough run with it all. I am from the UK (south, near Southampton) and the weather is one of the reasons that I moved out here. I ope you can get everything sorted out. Has Corry had his tongue tie done yet?

AFM I am now about day 22 I think and I've got my puregon pen, trigger and boosters ready to go. Back on the merry go round. I like to *think* I will be a little more relaxed this time as at least I know it did work, if that makes sense? But I know I will be symptom spotting during the 2WW which is ridiculous as I had no symptoms the last time!
    @Bongley how many weeks are you now? Hope its a nice uneventful pregnancy for you

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (08-03-2016),frogpossum  (08-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @KayzB and congrats to you!!!! 3 under 1!! *faints from shock*
    @Nezz79 and congrats to you too!! Holy cow 4 under 4, I don't know how you gals do it, I'm gritting my teeth with one and wondering how I'll cope with 2!
    @Molros oh hell no, you have to do what you can, each baby is different and has different needs. They are just guidelines about where to put babies and how to feed/water/dress them, you know best. Will you be POASing?

I am 15 weeks this week and I have an enormous belly already I am definitely feeling not so much in awe this time around as uncomfortable
    Looking forward to feeling some movement!

Hope the vagina lightning pains have ceased @miissalina!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been so loooong!
    I always read along with this thread (and celebrate/commiserate along too) but rarely get the chance to post. Our Mar14 FET twins turned one in Jan and our first IVF/PGD baby is now 3

@bongley - congrats! I definatly showed much earlier second pregnancy too. Bring on those beautiful butterfly-flutter movements. I'm finding three to be a tricky age...lots of negotiating (& bribing going on in my house atm)
    @molros - best of luck, hope this "Merry-go-round" is short and successful. Keep us posted...everyone secretly loves a good tww symptom guessing game
    @miissalina - what's with OB going away, how rude lol. Enjoy your baby shower
    @nezz79 - congrats...what a big surprise. Our twins are about to start walking too...it just keeps changing the more they are mobile - fun times ahead I think. You'll be fine with 3 under one...having one bub at a time will prob seem like a breeze to you now lol
    @KayzB - a natural bfp after everything you've been through...how amazing! Always nice to see things are going well for a familiar (face?) name
    @frogpossum & @Bellydance - hi
    @Rarah11 - how's Jack going? Hope you're getting enough sleep
    Last edited by Rice; 09-03-2016 at 17:13.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rice For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (11-03-2016),Bongley  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rice nice to hear from you. @missalina not long now, hang in there. @KayzB such wonderful news! Oh boy though you and @Nezz79 will have your hands full! @Bongley how are you feeling? @Molros best of luck. Hope you catch a sticky one quickly. I get what you mean about at least knowing it can happen. We will go back for number 2 later in the year and I think I will feel the same. I am sure the two is still tortuous though.
    Isla is 11 months now. Can't believe she will be one soon. She just started walking! Only short distances though.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina how are you doing? My gosh you must be so close now!!! Can't wait to here another bub has arrived!!

hi to everyone else. The kids and I are coming back to Oz in a little over a week for a month. Can't wait for some sunshine and to see my family. Dd is missing my mum so much. It's all she talks about. They'll all get a very big surprise with Corry. He was so small when we left but now he's walking and into everything. We call him the little bull- although he's not so little, he's measuring in the 105th percentile