4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rarah11 how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I apologise about being MIA last couple of weeks. Ive been back at work and already been snowed under with paperwork and pleasing bosses..lol
    Ive read a few of the latest threads - quite a lot happening..! @Rarah11 - congratulations sweetie!! that is such great news @Molros - thanks hun xx Im doing okay. Hubby is the same really.. started trying again this month but in the end, wasted yet another cycle.. i just don't know what to do anymore….

Hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend!

mwah xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley congratulations on ur scan, ur little bean is growing perfectly and I'm guessing there was just the one lol @AngelK33 me and dp use to have this struggle before we started IVF sometimes missing the opportunity because of work or we'd be arguing because our sex life was suffering so bad with the years of it must be done now, IVF didn't fix our sex life but it took some pressure off the must do it now although it added new pressures elsewhere lol. Hoping next month things run smoother for you @Molros just laying in my bed imaging I'm the one going to Thailand lol hope u enjoy ur holiday and before u know it you'll be back on IVF train which hopefully is a quick one.
    Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying their little ones @Rarah11 how's mum life going? Hope everything is settling in nicely for you
    AFM I've put out the word for no vax no visit and given ppl a dead line to have the whooping cough vaccine by now it's up to them, officially 28weeks today and at cervix scan yesterday everything still looked good.
    6w4days of bed rest and only 6more weeks to go

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley so happy everything went well When is your nuchal scan?
    @Rarah11 how are you and little Jack?
    @Bellydance
    @miissalina I must have missed something......are you on bedrest now until your baby comes? How are you managing it, it must be pretty boring? We told people not to bother coming if they hadn't had the whopping cough, if people don't like it that's their problem not yours!
    @AngelK33 what are your plans now, do you have any appointments coming up?

29 more sleeps til Thailand then yep, back on the IVF train!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (19-01-2016),Bongley  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Molros yep on bedrest until 34w then get stitch out at 36w. I'm allowed to go toilet, shower make myself quick meal and go dr appnt once a week. Mums been amazing and dp is great as well, just gets very boring but I must admit time hasn't gone as slow as I thought it would have. MIL has really ****ed me off not once offered to help asked if we need anything or even bothered to talk to me about me just talks about the baby ect and asks well how are u ment to paint the room!!! Grrrr . Just letting it go and try to worry about it too much they live three hours away but she has been up and down staying with friends ect because she's got 6weeks off work.
    So the ppl who didn't get the vaccine when did u let them come visit I thought it was after their first vaccines but then I read they are not fully protected until 4months which is their second lot of vaccines

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi @AngelK33
    @Molros I just read back through the thread a bit and yes @miissalina is on bedrest, I didn't fully realise either (although I knew you were taking it easy with your unstable cervix), you poor thing! That must be really hard going. So glad you have another week under your belt, you must be wishing these weeks away. After all your issues with IVF the fertility gods could have at least given you a smooth pregnancy

Hey gals, my partner and I are thinking of going to thailand on the way back from the UK next christmas, can you recommend anywhere good to stay? Bear in mind I will have my little boy who will be 4 by then and a 4 month old....(yikes!) So not too much sight seeing and hiking I imagine!

My nuchal scan is end of Feb......... I am reasonably confident about it as the embryo was PGD tested and from a 25yr old egg rather than my 43yr old one! So really, all should be good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina oh wow, I hope it goes quickly for you, you have had a rough ride of it you poor thing. Maybe next time she asks you can suggest perhaps she'd like to paint the room if shes so worried about it! TBH we didn't really have that many visitors, all my family are in the UK apart from one sister and most of our friends that came have kids so were vaccinated. I think once you get home too a lot of people realise that you're finding your feet as a family so always ask if its okay and if its not you say no! I have found my voice a lot more now, I always used to worry about offending people, whereas now Evie is paramount and if I don't feel comfortable I speak up.
    @Bongley thanks! We've always gone to Phuket, south of Patong to Kata Noi/Kata. This time we're going north of Patong to Kamala Beach...I'll let you know how we go. I'd stay away from Patong with kids, its too busy and not that clean. We usually stay in hotels but this time we have a villa as we figured it'll be easier with Evie...I got a Scoopon deal, $2800 for ten nights inc a butler cooking breakfast and the rack rate is $1300 a night!!!!!!!!!!! There are some nice hotels around Karon and Rawai/Chalong is quiet

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley are you still in touch with your donor? I'm curious how it works. After going through IVF I thought I might consider something like that but think Im too old now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-01-2016)