+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rarah11 GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY! Look forward to hearing all about it once you feel up to it, will be thinking of you today lovely xx So very exciting!
    @Bongley two more sleeps unti your scan, how are you feeling?
    @miissalina good luck for your next scan, I hope your cervix is behaving itself, if its not one thing its another hey! Let us know how you go?
    @AngelK33 how are you? Did you sort things out with your DP/DH and get him more onside?

Hi @Rice and @Nezz79
    @frogpossum how did the tongue tie go? We found out Evie had an upper lip tie so had to take her to get that lasered and turned out her tongue tie had kind of reattached so had to get that done. It was bl00dy awful. Have to but this stuff on it for the next week so she;s not liking us much at the moment. I keep telling myself she won't remember....!

AFM we are off to Thailand in five weeks then hoe to start jabbing on the next cycle after that so should hear back from the nurses this week about going in and picking up all the meds ready. Knowing my luck my cycle will start whilst we're away so probably be the end of March.

Hi to anyone I've missed!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

AngelK33  (17-01-2016),Bongley  (13-01-2016),frogpossum  (11-01-2016),Nezz79  (11-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2014 IVF/FET #4

Jack arrived safely at 12.37 he's all good and adorable IMHO. I've been feeling sick from the anaesthetic which has not been too good...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (11-01-2016),Bongley  (19-01-2016),frogpossum  (11-01-2016),Ladydee  (11-01-2016),Nezz79  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 congratulations and welcome jack!!! I always get sick from the anaesthetic but it passes fairly quickly. Hope you feel better soon x
    @Molros we postponed Corry's laser on his tongue tie before Christmas. To be honest I was really struggling with homesickness etc and didn't feel up to it mentally. I'm on the mend now (with help of antidepressants) and doing much better. I think the last few years just caught up with me. So I'll book it in in the next few weeks- lucky Corry! He might get it done as a birthday present . He's so strong that hubby will have to hold him when they do it. I hope Evie is over the worst of it and I'm definitely hoping they don't remember

6. The Following User Says Thank You to frogpossum For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 congratulations!!! Such wonderful news! Enjoy getting to know you precious little man.
    @frogpossum hope you are picking up a bit. Must be tough being so far away.
    @Molros wow it is kind of cool that this thread is still going strong with the first of now about to start the whole process again. Good luck! Hope you catch a sticky one early.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (11-01-2016),Molros  (13-01-2016),Rarah11  (12-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congratulations @Rarah11! How are you doing now? Its amazing when they finally arrive isn't it? Hope the feeding is going well.

@Molros best of luck with the next round, I hope it doesn't take you as long as it did me! My son will be 4 years old by the time he meets his brother but it has probably worked out in terms of my sanity

@frogpossum that must be so hard dealing with everything away from home, its a tough gig on home ground, never mind anywhere else! Hope the op goes smoothly for Corry.

hi @Bellydance
    Last edited by Bongley; 13-01-2016 at 06:21.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (13-01-2016),frogpossum  (14-01-2016),Molros  (13-01-2016),Rarah11  (13-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 oh congratulations! What a lovely name too So happy for you both. Hope you are feeling better now
    @miissalina have you had any more scans yet? @frogpossum sorry to hear you've been struggling. I hope you start to feel better soon. Defo get your hubbie to hold him and if you can go for a walk, they do make a lot of noise but I'm sure some of it is from being restrained @Bongley I got my nurse appt to pick up meds on 2 March. I'm working on the theory that there's got to be some good ones in the nine we have surely?!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 massive congratulations you must be an awe with ur little bundle of joy, hope ur getting some rest in between feeds and everything else @Molros so jealous!!!! I loved my holiday in Thailand even though it was in 2012 I still remember it like it was yesterday had such an amazing time, perfect thing to do just before ur transfer you'll be all relaxed and ready to go. No more scans as yet I do have another one on Monday just trying to take it really easy but it gets hard sometimes dp works ridiculous hours and I do need to get up to make my meals ect mums been amazing though his Mum on the other hand has been up from the coast for 3 days and hasn't offered to help out once really ****ed off about that but I've been keeping my mouth shut about a lot of things to avoid an arguement and stress. @frogpossum I hope ur feeling abit better, I can't imagine being so far from home if would definatly take its toll and need an adjustment period.
    I've never seen a tongue tie procedure but I can't imagine it would be nice being its your own child hopefully everything runs very smoothly for him and for you
    AFM I had an intralipid infusion for immune issues last night and my braxton hicks started playing up I know it was because of the amount of fluid being pumped into me was filling up my bladder and causing the contractions so the nurses hooked me up to CTG and they were every 3-5 mins so they wouldn't let me go home I just wanted to Come back home and go to my hospital where my ob is at I felt so anxious and was freaking out, once they stopped all fluids it all settled down today I'm exhausted and it's completely thrown my frame of mind out the window I had gotten myself in a reasonably good head space but that's gone at the moment been sleeping on and off all day and trying to get back being positive. Really finding all the issues exhausting I just want to explode but I can't because I'm trying to keep myself as calm as possible.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quickie, @Bongley did you have your scan yesterday?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @Bongley did your scan go okay? Thinking of you.
    @miissalina how stressful. How many weeks are you now?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (19-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Bellydance & @Molros hi thanks gals, all went well, one healthy looking bub in there my nuchal has now been booked in and it's feeling a bit more real.

So sorry @miissalina that the braxton hicks shook you up, if it's not one thing, it's something else you poor thing. I had my last intralipids today.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

frogpossum  (16-01-2016),Ladydee  (15-01-2016),Nezz79  (15-01-2016)