+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If it was going to cost about $10 for it to be posted, and it would have cost them roughly $10 in petrol and time to deliver it, then it wouldn't bother me. If they lived down the street and charged me $10 for pistage I'd be feeling pretty ripped off...but would just put it down to a learnibg experience not to do business with them again.

...However! I would find it a bit creepy that they'd come to my house... I don't know why? It just seems a bit...personal(?) that a stranger who I'd done online business with had been to my house without telling me first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would send them some feedback.
    I wouldn't dream of charging for postage then hand delivering.
    I always discuss if I am going to hand deliver beforehand. I never charge for delivery either.
    This person has terrible customer service.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unprofessional but I'd just make a mental note not to buy from them again and then let it go. It's not something I'd be too bothered by. Having said that, $10 postage for some little soaps probably would have stopped me buying in the first place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd be disappointed with the packaging, even a nice paper bag would've looked more professional. As for the cost, that's fair enough. Petrol is expensive and they took the time to personally deliver it.

Just playing devils advocate here, but is it possible that they did deliver it in something nicer, then someone else rummaged through the package in your letterbox, saw that it was only soaps and subsequently stuffed it back in your letterbox? Highly unlikely, I suppose, but the thought crossed my mind as I typed my response.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    I'd be disappointed with the packaging, even a nice paper bag would've looked more professional. As for the cost, that's fair enough. Petrol is expensive and they took the time to personally deliver it.

Just playing devils advocate here, but is it possible that they did deliver it in something nicer, then someone else rummaged through the package in your letterbox, saw that it was only soaps and subsequently stuffed it back in your letterbox? Highly unlikely, I suppose, but the thought crossed my mind as I typed my response.
    oh gosh I hope not!?!

well I've emailed to provide feedback. I guess if he responds and has no idea what plastic bag I'm talking about then that will answer this question for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Personally it wouldnt annoy me, if I pay for postage costs then I am paying to have a package delivered to my address by a particular date. I would be annoyed uf it were damaged or more than a couple of days late. It is a little unprofessional in packaging, so I would think the business owner shouls take that feedback on board.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cheeeeesecake For This Useful Post:

DaveTTC  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTTC View Post
    Good to be back though not good news for me. Had moved interstate for a promising job and bought a new house (dump atm but it will be reat when finished) Been working for them for 6 months and they have gone bust
    That's crappy :-( Hope things work out.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

DaveTTC  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    That's crappy :-( Hope things work out.
    Could be better lol

Have a couple of days work in Melbourne this week. Maybe I should start an online busiess selling wood work with 'good wrapping' and customer service

Don't want to go on centre link so doing anything that comes along atm

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DaveTTC For This Useful Post:

Moxy  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Maybe a little annoying the re do not leave unattended but other than that, you have the package, I probably wouldn't let it worry you anymore, in the grand scheme of things it's not a massive drama.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ffrenchknickers For This Useful Post:

DaveTTC  (07-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveTTC View Post
    Could be better lol

Have a couple of days work in Melbourne this week. Maybe I should start an online busiess selling wood work with 'good wrapping' and customer service

Don't want to go on centre link so doing anything that comes along atm
    make sure the wrapping is good 😉👍🏻

15. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

DaveTTC  (07-12-2015)