'Make-Up Aficionados' lets chat here... | Page 20 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Uniquey For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (31-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bump bump bump..

So now I am getting older and wrinklier (the fun of dry skin) I am looking for a super subtle cream/liquid highlighter to use for everyday.

I have seen the fabulous Lisa Eldridge use a Lancome cream thing that looks good but before I drop $60ish on it I figure I'd see what else is around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Bump bump bump..

So now I am getting older and wrinklier (the fun of dry skin) I am looking for a super subtle cream/liquid highlighter to use for everyday.

I have seen the fabulous Lisa Eldridge use a Lancome cream thing that looks good but before I drop $60ish on it I figure I'd see what else is around.
    I would pop in to Priceline and try some out. NYX and Face Of Australia are great. I've heard good things about the L'Oréal one.