+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello there lovely ladies, so nice to hear from you both. Positive Vibes it is great to hear you've had a smooth pregnancy and snap on Baby J - we also have a Baby J on board . Miss Muffet, I'm sorry to hear that your bubba has to come out a little early but at least you are being well monitored - which ob are you with? I'm wishing you all the very with your C-section next Friday. You will be in my thoughts - and I will be on the lookout for an up date .

AFM I'm 37 and a half weeks and am scheduled for a c-section on 13 October at 39 weeks. Thankfully I've had a great pregnancy - no complications so far and not much in the way of unpleasant preggie symptoms. I had a growth and well being scan last Monday and our bubba is measuring on the 70th percentile, so i'm very happy and relieved about that as I know things can go pear shaped quite quickly in the late stages of pregnancy...

Take care ladies and please stay in touch. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. Hope you are both going well. Big news here! Our beautiful baby boy was born on the 2 October by emergency c-sec. He has been in the base hospital in the special care unit for a week and yesterday we transferred across to the private so that I can stay with him. He has been hooked up to all sorts of monitors but is now off most of them and doing really well. The aim now is to get him gaining weight and breastfeeding. Birth weight was 1880g at 33w2d so very tiny.
    FF, good luck for your c-sec on Thursday. If you are in the private let me know as I will still be there and it would be lovely to meet you.
    Positive Vibes, hope you and baby J are still doing well.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my MM!! How beautiful. A massive congratulations to you He sounds like a strong little man. Hoping he continues to get stronger and stronger each day. Its got me all emotional now! I hope you are recovering well also MM.
    FF - how did you go with your little Baby J??? So, is Baby J a boy or girl??? I do hope all went well for you.
    I'm off to Dr Wright again this afternoon for another general check, but we will go for another scan in week 36 (currently in 34th week) as Baby J has been above average (on the 99th percentile!) most of the way through. Its surprising as I have only put on 9kgs throughout my whole pregnancy so far but she's a biggie I'm hoping not too big But, as long as she is healthy, I will not complain.
    Can't wait to hear more on both your precious little bubbies......
    Thinking of you both and wishing you all the very, very best..... How exciting!