My name is Abbey and I am a Registered Emergency Nurse studying Midwifery. I am coming into the last year of my Midwifery degree and it is a requirement to follow 20 women throughout their journey of pregnancy. I have seen multiple births and have attended emergencies throughout my RN role.

I can be involved as much as you want me to be in collaboration with the appropriate team ie. midwife/ obstetrician/ GP. I would love to attend antenatal visits, participate in the delivery of your baby and offer ongoing support after the birth. I can be on- call for you and your family in the times of need.

Charles Darwin University is a fantastic university with education surrounding a 'woman-focused approach', teaching midwives to create partnerships with women and not to 'just deliver babies'. I would like to develop a long- lasting friendship and be the 'familiar face' during one of the most exciting and memorable times of your life/lives.

Please contact me if you are interested in forming a lasting and rewarding partnership.

Abbey Bolton