+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I'm getting through the day slowly and have put on some washing and vacuumed!

.....how wrong would it be to have an alcoholic beverage at 3pm on a Tuesday? 😝😏
    You've achieved more than me today. I've got 3 loads of washing to get through, and some major tidying to get done... but it's too hard today. I'm aiming for one load, and tidying 2 rooms.

And not at all! Some days I think it's a necessity, and I can't drink!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (01-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @~Marigold~ was today any better? I've been thinking about what you said about feeling like you have PMS when it can't be that. I've noticed over the last year or so I've been getting days of just feeling hopeless, sad, angry and totally irritable, and thinking I was losing my mind because it couldn't be PMS. I've started tracking my moods when they're super low (not just my everyday "I'm in the sh|ts" mood πŸ˜‚) and it has been coinciding with ovulation. It's weird but I've done some googling and that, along with the suspicion I'm going through peri menopause, has got me thinking I can blame those really awful days on my hormones. So I get a double whammy of PMS and what I'm now calling MMS (mid month syndrome). It's awesome. Keeps DH on his toes.

I'd go and see doctor about it but wine and lots of sleep helps enough πŸ˜‰

Just food for thought.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

MrsMummaButterfly  (02-12-2015),~Marigold~  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    @~Marigold~ was today any better? I've been thinking about what you said about feeling like you have PMS when it can't be that. I've noticed over the last year or so I've been getting days of just feeling hopeless, sad, angry and totally irritable, and thinking I was losing my mind because it couldn't be PMS. I've started tracking my moods when they're super low (not just my everyday "I'm in the sh|ts" mood πŸ˜‚) and it has been coinciding with ovulation. It's weird but I've done some googling and that, along with the suspicion I'm going through peri menopause, has got me thinking I can blame those really awful days on my hormones. So I get a double whammy of PMS and what I'm now calling MMS (mid month syndrome). It's awesome. Keeps DH on his toes.

Just food for thought.
    I went to the dr about similar feelings. ..and she thinks I've got pmdd... pre menstrual dysphoric disorder.
    Look it up. .. because at first I thought I was having early menopause. I re started the pill. ..and it is helping my moods.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    I went to the dr about similar feelings. ..and she thinks I've got pmdd... pre menstrual dysphoric disorder.
    Look it up. .. because at first I thought I was having early menopause. I re started the pill. ..and it is helping my moods.
    I'll have a squiz. I flat out refuse to go back on the pill though. I could probably do more in terms of eating better, exercising more and doing other things to alleviate the irritability and homicidal rage πŸ˜‚

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moxy For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (02-12-2015),~Marigold~  (02-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel your pain. This is me a LOT lately! Plus I have been having car troubles since June and relationship troubles since FOREVER!! Feels like I have nothing to be proud of in my life... 32 years old and don't even have a functioning car, a job or a stable relationship. It's actually a bit **** πŸ˜• Hugs to you ❀️

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MilkyMama For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (02-12-2015)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Just food for thought.
    Back to reply, honey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll have a squiz. I flat out refuse to go back on the pill though. I could probably do more in terms of eating better, exercising more and doing other things to alleviate the irritability and homicidal rage πŸ˜‚
    There are other ways to treat it too.... there was a thread on here somewhere! !