Closed Thread
Page 97 of 100 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We regret not getting the car capsule. Ds always falls asleep in the car seat

Thanks
    Reviews
    How frustrating @bbhope

Sorry guys that I'm just skimming, no updates from me enjoying DH being home this week, photographed a birth last night it was amazing but so tired today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Car capsule is only useful if you have a strong arm. I won't have been able to lift it on my own now given that DS is heavier than 6.5kg. Our pram actually can attach the capsule but we opted not to have one. Can you still get one if you think is useful?
    @Tanej78: wow. I don't think I can survive all the bloods scene I I would be the photographer. I lost a lot of blood and was everywhere. I didn't want to see it.....I passed out in the end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 wow a birth photography that's amazing. How did it go? Are you getting some well deserved pampering from dh?

@bbhope - I don't think I'll get one now. Ds is going to outgrow it soon. I'm going to persist and get him used to the car seat. How heavy is ds now? My boy was 6 last weigh in about 3-4 weeks ago. I wonder if he's 7kgs now??

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS must be over 7kg now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about upper lip tie ladies? After bbhope talked about tongue tie I read that article you posted the link, think my DD has upper lip tie. I'm seeing paed in April so will ask him but will also ask my MHN when I see her this week. Hopefully I'm wrong cos I'd be super annoyed if no one mentioned it to me.

Wow @Gelati your DS slept very well for your mum. 9 pm to 6 am that's 9 hours non stop. Woohoo! How did you go this weekend? Did you get to do all the things you had to?
    @bbhope so disappointing that the paed didn't pick it up. I would def change to a different paed. I couldn't bear the thought of putting a 6 month old baby under general. That makes me so sad. You are not a stupid mother!!! You are a first time mum who relies on the experts. We all do. You have been very proactive in finding causes and solutions for your son. If anything you've done more than enough! Don't blame yourself. Blame the doctors!

If your DS is sleeping in the car @bbhope do you let him sleep longer and just stay with him in the car? Or do you always move him inside?
    @Tanej78 good to hear from you. Nice. Enjoy having DH at home. When is he leaving again?

Lol my girl is about 5.5kgs and she's about 8 weeks younger than both your sons. She's a chubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I never even heard of that @Minib. I hope your daughter doesn't have it. I don't even remember them checking that. Why are the experts so hopeless. There should be some consistency in what they check and what is classified as a positive or negative.

Yeh ds has been so good for my mum she had him stay last night too and he slept from 10-7. And he didn't even catnap during the day. And today he slept min 1.5 hrs each time! Sigh. Maybe he just likes it and grandmas more. She and grandpa have the magic touch. I've put him in the cot tonight. Grasping at straws but thought maybe he likes the cot better than the bassinet now that he's getting heavier.

Wow your daughter sure is a healthy size! Little chubba. I'm sure she's very cute! Xx

I got what I needed done but it just bore more stuff that I need to do. Can't wait till it's all done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick post. Full on weekend. DH has a flu and DS sleep regression is full on. He is waking up every 1.5hr in the last two days. I don't want DH to go near him so no sleep for me. Not even the usual 2hrs solid sleep. I suspect DS probably has already gotten the virus from DH. It is just a matter of time. DS is going to babysitter this week so we can both at work. It doesn't look like this is going to work. Me alone driving DS to work will be a nightmare!! He needs someone at the back to entertain him for such a long drive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope oh no you can't seem to catch a break. I hope ds doesn't get the flu. Has ds had his 4 month old jabs yet? Think I'll get ds's next week.

Some people have said turning up music helps stop Bub crying. I'm worried about this too as Bub cries in the car but I'm going to try drive to my friends it's about a 30-40min drive. Wish me luck.

I can't believe you're back at work now and ds has regressed to 1.5hr sleeps. Poor you. Do you think it's stomach issues or sleep regression?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati is your DS outgrowing the bassinet now? It might be time to move him to the cot now. How was that night when he was in the cot? Was that the first time he's in the cot?
    @bbhope poor thing. Can't believe it's one thing after another. Is it a cold or flu? I hope your DS didn't have it. How long is the drive to the babysitter? I hope he behaves for you.

I always have music in the background when dd is in the car. If she cries I didn't find music help at all lol. But my voice could help. I just sing out loud or talk to her. She likes it when the car moves especially the freeway. Something about the freeway