Closed Thread
Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bbhope happy Chinese New Year!

We aren't going to the baby story time either. DD is sleeping. So I'm staying home instead.

After a disastrous dinner, we had an awesome night. DD slept from 8.30 pm to 5 pm. Can't believe it. She was so hungry when she woke she kept eating her two fists! lol. I fed her and she went straight back to sleep.
    @bbhope did you do anything last night? CNY is so quiet here. My cousin sent through pics of celebration and so much better than here in Melbourne.

I just bought the car shade from super cheap. No brand I think. It fits both cars well. Not sure why we have two car seats. Have only ever used the one car seat. The other car is just for DH to drive to and from work/station.
    @Gelati my girl is quite nosy. She was too excited to see people and can't focus to sleep haha. Then she got overtired. And in the car she realised she was hungry. She has a bad habit when hungry. If she's not fed within 5 mins she will cry bloody murder. Apparently I was like that as a baby. Mum said I was worse. Oh I found my mini me haha.

It was warm last night. Our rooms are hot so we had the air con on. Too stuffy otherwise.

Oh no @bbhope your DS sleep is all over the place. Poor you. It must be so hard! Is he teething?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib ds is the same. Can't be out down if he's hungry. Will scream. Happy to wait a little if you're holding him but if no good within 15min he will go crazy. Also screams to go to sleep. Tho today at my mums he has been self soothing without dummy tho catnapping.

Hah we didn't make it to the sing along either. It was at 2 and he went to sleep at 1:30. No chance. We ended up going for a walk around the park.

Aw such a good girl that's a very long sleep! She must have been tired from all that crying! We turned air con off cos it said it was getting down to 17. What do you do if it's warm when she goes down but will get cold into the early morning? Do you get up and put more blankets on her?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do get up and put more blankets around 3 am. It's pumping time anyway but also read it's coldest around 4 am?

We don't get to sleep through do we even when our kids do. There's always something to do eg expressing, checking their room temperature etc.

Well done on the self soothing. Might be catnap but great effort still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh ok I'll do that next time. Yep like they said you'll never sleep the same again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So true. I seem to jump when I hear any sound from her. Even when she's making little squeal in her dream.

What a waste of my 2 hours. I thought she was catnapping like this morning but she's slept for 2 hours now. I could have slept too! Instead I'm watching superbowl. Not doing house chores at all today other than doing the dishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are we having the same day @Minib? Couldn't go out and thot babies are catnapping but then they didn't. Ds has been sleeping for almost 2 hrs now. I haven't done anything either. I don't like sleeping during the day cos then I can sleep at night.

I'm having the weirdest dreams lately. Last night I dreamt of Tom cruise! What the? I don't even like Tom cruise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh super bowl. How was the performance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 40 mins nap. A sleep cycle just like the babies haha. She's still sleeping. 4 hours now. Wow!!! My boobs start to hurt though.

Oh lol that's weird. Tom Cruise. How random. What was he doing in your dream?

It was good performance. Bruno Mars, Beyoncé and Coldplay at half time. I love the ads. Such a big event

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Americans sure don't do things by halves! I've never actually watched it but yeh I've seen some of the ads. Can't believe they do ads just for it. Makes sense I suppose. Such a big market.

Wow your dd sure does sleep a lot even during the day! Must be making up for last night. Good on you for getting a nap in. How much did she eat before she went down? Ds is still napping too. But he will be up soon. Doesn't normally sleep longer than 3 hrs during the day. And it doesn't matter how much he eats before hand too. He only had 100ml this time. I think he's making up for the bad sleep last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: Life changes with DS. No, we didn't do anything this year.

DS had his 30 mins catnap and then i took him to the playgroup. Ideally, I would be trying to get him into the next sleep cycle and feed afterward. Anyway, I really think i should get out of the house and have DS to get used to people. He obviously was still tired. He was sleeping half of the time and I let him sleep in my arm. When I put him in the carseat, he didn't even wake up. Unfortunately, it didn't last long. He was wide awake when we got home. Still tired but i can't get him back to nap!!! I don't know why he has so much trouble sleeping despite tired!

Yes, I think he is teething. He chews on the teat rather than drinking the milk. I had a chat with the staff at the playgroup. It sounded like it is a good idea to do any formal sleep training until DS is over the sleep regression. You ladies have me jealous about the sleep schedule of your baby.