Closed Thread
Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    In that case he shouldn't be hungry in 3 hours if he drinks 180ml.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just curious on baby stats.

What's yours?

At 8 weeks old
    5.2kgs 50th percentile
    58cms 75th percentile
    39cm head 75th percentile

My baby has a big head lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib everything i did didn't help so I tried to put ds on even tho he's a fussy breastfeed we after midday and he fed like a champion and it unblocked just like that! Who's Ma boy!

Hey forgot to write back about your other comment about 3 frosties but I think you have a great chance for a second in there. Maybe even a third! 👍👍 I'll be over the moon if our third and last frosty gave our boy a sibling. It's gonna be hard in the early days with 2 but it'll be so awesome wen they're older and can play with each other. But if it doesn't work I won't do ivf anymore I feel like it harms my body. I think I have quite a sensitive body and I want to be in good health to look after my ds and husband and parents. It's a shame but I may still try naturally. FS said there's a chance that antibodies can go away.

Ds has been a champion. Napper today again 1.5 hrs each time. we're at my mums too. The self soothing hasn't worked here tho. I need to give him a dummy but I walk out after I put it in. So he doesn't need me there to fall asleep. I give him a kiss each time tho and then when he's asleep I take the dummy out cos he didn't spit it out the last 2 times. He opens his eyes and looks at me and then falls asleep. And then I give him another kiss. I'm starting to think I won't be able to leave him and go back to work! Lol

Your daughter is being such a trooper! I'm so impressed. She is good at home and out! Lucky you! I'm taking ds out more now too. At least once a day if I can manage it. Tmr I want to try go to the sing along at the library. It's for 0-12mth.

Happy Chinese New Year ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope after 180ml ds usually doesn't eat for 4-5 hrs but he's different each time. I haven't been strict with the feeding just give him whateve he'll take even when not breastfeeding. But if he had reflux I'd be def in a schedule like you.

@Minib I can't remember the numbers but percentile at 8 weeks ds was 30th weight, 90th height and 95th head.

Don't worry our Bub has a bigger head! Lol. Now at 15 weeks he is 50th weight 75th height and 98th head!
    Last edited by Gelati; 07-02-2016 at 16:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't have the length recorded for DS at 7w.

Weight 5.78 kg
    skull Circ 39.5cm

DS is growing side way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must be winning a lotto. LOL. DH tried 1 hr to get DS without success. I got him up and played more. We are very busy. Put DS into this cot, let him "play' with his music mobile. He is now asleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dinner was a disaster tonight. DD didn't stop crying in the restaurant so DH and I had to take turn eating. One of us was outside pushing the pram while the other ate. We left early. DD was hungry and upset on the way home. She was so tired from the all crying she didn't even finish her bottle. She zonked out. Hopefully she can still sleep through not wake up hungry. Poor bubba.
    @Gelati woohoo!! Your boy is the best! Babies are the best in unblocking! As long as they want to suck they are the best.

Omg no. No third child. I have only ever wanted two children. That would make my family complete. But after IVF I feel complete with one child anyway. But would love second so my daughter has someone to play with.

If IVF has bad impact on your body I think you need to put yourself, son and hubby first. That's def sensible. I'm ok with the drugs etc. just weight gain lol.

Kisses are the best! He would have loved that. I know. I'm already dreading going back to work. Whilst the days can feel very long at home, I'm loving spending time with her. Seeing her change and grow daily. It's amazing. I haven't missed any of the firsts at all. I take my hat off to working mums. It must be very hard to balance everything.

Is that baby story time? I'm doing that too this week. I want to try.

Lol @bbhope you do have a chubby baby. I think you have the magic touch now. You have more luck to put DS to sleep. I think it's the week alone without DH makes DS now preferring you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it is just an one off thing! I better go and buy a lotto. DS is in a very good mood today for whatever reason. Yesterday was a nightmare.

Yes, i am raising a chubby bubba. I think he is about 65cm now.

At least you tried, @Minib. I would have loved going out for dinner. Everything is so quiet for us since DS was born. Frozen dinner for christmas, new year eve, DH birthday etc.
    @Gelati: yes, you absolutely should try to bring dS out. I'll try to bring him to playground tomorrow. The only problem is that it takes forever to get dS to nap so the playground time will be around the time he is taking the nap if any! Also, feed time as well.
    @Minib: what kind of car sun shade do you have? I bought the brica and it didn't fit the car window so i returned it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib oh poor thing. Did you guys have a good night at least? Is it cos dd was hungry? If so at least there was a reason. Either way you did it tho. You know even at her worst you can survive it. Go you guys!

Ds didn't have a good night at all. It was too warm in our house. It's probably going to be a catnapping day as well. He's also not breastfeeding well. Oh well. It's gonna be one of those days!

It's a sing along thing but could be story time too? Not sure but probably won't make it cos ds nap schedule isn't going to work.

Great work @bbhope! You know ds well now remember there was a time we just thot we'd never learn about them and then look is now! How was ds last night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS was terrible last night. His sleep cycle is so short at night now. He was starting to be awake at 10pm (!). I gave him the pacifier and he slept until just before midnight. Again, at 3:30am, hung onto until 4:30am. I couldn't bare it just woke DH up to take over.

Ya, DS nap schedule won't match with the playgroup today. it is 10am. Now it is 9:20am and DS is still refusing his nap. He just won't fall asleep as usual! I think I'll still still go and have him sleep at the playground instead. I'll have to give it a try given that I'll be full time next week at work. Then, the following week he will have his vax which will make him sick. So it is today or in few weeks time. Who knows maybe i'll change my mind.