Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib how did dd sleep last night? Are you enjoying your getaway? Where about a have you guys gone?

Went for another walk this morning and after 1 hr of a mix of crying, holding, dummy and shushing ds finally fell asleep in there with no dummy and I went home. Try again tmr or next day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We are at Daylesford. Love country Victoria. Beautiful weather too. Omg DD is a champion. Slept from 8 to 8 and only woke up for a feed at 3 am. She could have slept longer but i assisted her to wake up as I was starving lol. I hope she's good again tonight. If she's like this consistently we could go away again. Thinking of going to bright for a few days around Easter.

Well done @Gelati! DS fell asleep. Take the win! I used to celebrate even when she slept for 10 mins unassisted.

She hasn't got a set wake up time @Gelati but anything after 530 I made her feed and play. If it's 4 am I consider that night sleep still because I'm still so sleepy haha.

He he good to hear the carer has finally did what you want. Woohoo @bbhope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow what a champion sleeper! She's sleeping longer than my son who is 15 weeks old. He's still all over the place. Maybe I need to keep him up once he wakes up at 6. I normally let him have another 2-3 hrs after I feed him so I can get dime more sleep but maybe that's not good habit?

Oh Daylesford is lovely. Great weather for it this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I asked the MHN about wake time and she said its whatever suits us. I wanted her awake because I want 10-12 hours as night sleep. Rest is day sleep. But at 5.30 it's so hard to play. So sleepy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes. Do whatever wake time is convenient for you. Even bed time. We will start shifting schedule to 6:30am. So he can be down for a nap before the playground.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow minib. Your DD sounds like an easy baby. day 6, DS still hates the car seat.

For occasional care like this, I am happy to use her despite the messed up routine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think she has my trait - easy to fall asleep and stay asleep! So lucky. Now I hope she has my other trait - love food and will eat anything.
    @bbhope does he cry in the car even if the car is moving? Do you have the window shade?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib ok so ds sleeps 10-12 hrs but it's more like 9 ish to 9 ish. I'll start making it earlier when it starts suiting me. If he sleeps too early I miss out on sleep time. I would t mind 8pm to 6 am. Or 7-7am.

How many hrs does did sleep per day? I think ds only does 13 hrs normally. 15hrs on s good day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think ideally for me 7 - 7 so I could have a couple of hours before bed to myself.

She sleeps about 16-17 hours a day. She's only 9 weeks though as she gets older she will prob sleep less.

We just went out for dinner and she's wide awake now!!! Eeeks! DH is trying to put her to sleep. Please sleep for mummy!!! Fingers crossed.

This was our first night out for dinner as family. We go out for breakfast and lunch heaps but never for dinner. Got another dinner on Sunday night. Chinese New Year eve. It's a tradition to have a 'reunion' dinner on cny eve. Then next week we have another dinner which I'm not sure if I'll go. It's late at 8 pm. Might be too unsettling for her

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: usually, DS stops crying when the car starts moving. He usually falls asleep. BUT it depends on his mood. If he wakes up before we arrive, he will scream bloody murder!

I went to check out the swim class at the community center this morning. It seems fun. This week has been productive in term of me checking out various programs for DS. What a shame that DS is more or less ready to explore the baby programs but i will return to work full time fairly soon. I don't think i could change it differently, though. He was just not in a good situation for us to bring him out. Good on you @Minib to start heading out when DD is so young.

DH is home.