Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tanej78 - so have they removed the bad tube now? What advice has LB given you? I can't believe how negligent they've been. I would be so upset at them, I'd most likely take legal action. I also hope that was the cause and you can go ahead to get pregnant and join us in all this baby talk. It's your turn!

@Minib I asked my mum today not to use a dummy and she told me off because she's like what's wrong with him having a little suck to close his eyes. He lets you take it out not like he's sucking the whole time. If you are going to give it to him then you should continue to otherwise you just let him cry it out. I said I didn't agree with cry it out and that's not the only way to tech them to sleep. She was like - why did you use the dummy in first place and I'm like I never did in the beginning ever! You're the one to start using it to put him to sleep. She completely denied it so we had a fight and she left. I think too many cooks in the kitchen. It's too confusing having me and my mum raise our son. I'm almost better off without her coming. The only good thing is she cooks me lunch and she can play with him when I'm a bit tired of it. It also allowed me to vacuum today.

Ds has been sleeping well today. No catnaps so far. Which he was always like this. What a dream! Forget 2-3 hrs sleep. 1.5 hrs is enough for me. Feels like I have so much spare time!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #3

@Gelati yep all gone and she gave me photos to prove it lol

She didn't say much although I was still quite groggy and in shock... She did say maybe we can go back to clomid now we've found the missing puzzle piece... Crazy!

Haha I can't wait to be able to join in xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good I would have asked for proof if she didn't provide it. I just don't know how they could have missed something so big? So clomid and try naturally? Out of all the causes we were trying to think of who knew it could be something like this. Unbelievable.

I know I can't wait for you to join us too!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    just had my follow up phonecall with Dr M in Sydney... my BT he did came back high for NKC so he's recommending higher doses of steroids and intralipids than ive been taking because the "immune disfunction could be affecting the placenta development" causing my early misscarriages.

he also aggreed that the old damaged tube would have been causing inflammation and that its good its gone...

i questioned the NKC since my biopsies have always come back negative, but he said his tests are different.. I could do a biopsy with him, but that means another trip to sydney... im not sure i want to have another GA so soon..

So i have higher doses for when I do another cycle... he's suggesting i do another fresh one to collect more embryos... I dont know lol...

big chats with husbo i think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh his tests are different? Unusual that his show high when the others show low but hey what do I know. Well hopefully the higher doses and removal of the tubes do the trick. At least you aren't doing the same thing again and there could be an answer here. Yes big decisions to be made good that dh is coming home. I'm sure you also need some cuddles. You are a toughy for sure!

Ok so my sleep chronicals continues. Ds has been sleeping like a pro today not sure what tonight will bring but that's ok. So today we tried feed, play, bath and then bed. I put him in his cot and he fussed and sooked but not screaming. I tucked him in and it looked like it was going to escalate but I said goodnight and walked out anyways. 2 sec later he was asleep!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow @Gelati that's so awesome!!! On the other hand DD took a bit longer to sleep. To be fair though, we are away for 3 nights so new cot, new room, new environment. I realised tonight I need to introduce her soft toys so she knows it's bed time and I can take those with us when we go away. Otherwise it might be hard to go on holiday.

We are in the same room so have to be quieter. Not used to having her in the same room anymore. She's been in the nursery for the last 3 weeks.
    @Tanej78 I wonder why dr M tests are different. But I think he's very well known for NKC? So it might be worth exploring. Def discuss with the hubby first. Also sounds like a couple of changes to bring better news!! I hope soon you will be talking about why Bub isn't sleeping.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati hugs re the disagreement with your mum. On day 3 of weaning of dummy, I told mum that DD is crying. She said just give the dummy poor girl. I said no way. Not undoing the hard work for the last 48 hours. But mum would have given the dummy. You are right though sometimes too many cooks in the kitchen can be hard. I found with me I'm in charge as in mum will ask me how I want things done. But I told mum it's the concept that has to be consistent but she can sing different songs say different things etc. mum doesn't come over a lot actually. She said I have it under control lol but when she comes over I'm so happy as I can take a breather!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - yes well who knows if the bath made a diff or it was just a lucky once off. Will try it again and report back. Lol.

I've been giving ds a little teddy blanket to play with but not for bed cos we still use sleeping bag. Is dd still in sleeping bag? Wow diff bed and your still not giving dummy or picking her up for sleep? That's fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD isn't in any sleeping bag. I wrapped her up but only from waist down. I have a sleeping bag but so thick! It's for winter only. Should I buy a sleeping bag?

We had to cuddle her longer. Then she was hungry. Then she had the hiccup and cried. She cried to get rid of the hiccup. Lol after that she finally slept.

Not sure how long she will sleep for. Let's hope until 3 am. She fell asleep at 8.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you bath him every night? Bath is very relaxing for them. Mine loves bath. We used to bath to indicate night sleep but have stopped it as a friend said what happens if we need to go out for dinner lol. We haven't been out to dinner for the last 9 weeks!!