Closed Thread
Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib - scoff and scull, yep familiar with that method!! I had to sit in a chair and pat. He wouldn't sleep while walking or rocking while pram was still. Sigh. Try again tmr hopefully. Just gotta keep trying.

See with dummy sometimes he needs it sometimes not. Middle of the night and first sleep in the morning always self soothe no problems. Go figure! I don't know.

@bbhope oh your friend is lucky. It depends on time of year def. is your son talking lots now? Our boy started talking lots and the last few days has been screaming really loud instead of just talking. Also grunting then scream and yell. So loud! I'm like no need to shout!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati: yes, he became very talkative right after 3 months old. That's when his crying colicness ended. Ya, he found his screaming voice a week or two ago. Geez, he screams in delight and so loud all the time. I like his sweet talking voice better. LOL. He is showing sign of teething. Pulling his ears and wants to chew down. Pacifier doesn't even satisfy him sometime now.

No luck with pram either. DS wastired and he just wouldn't fall asleep in it even if it was moving.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope yes I prefer the talking voice as well. Screaming is so loud. I guess it is a preview of what is to come when they are older. When he is older will need to start teaching him manners! Lol.

Oh teething already? We'll have you tried Sophie the giraffe? Apparently it's great for teething.

Can you pat your son to sleep in the pram? Does a pacifier help?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm just lucky honestly. I am not doing anything special.

Bubs are fussiest around 6-7 pm and 2-3 am. I was told by the nurse. 2-3 am because of the breastmilk supply demand thing. 6-7 pm because of witching hour.

Last night dd woke up at 1 am the night before at 3 am. So yeah not very consistent either. I jumped out of the bed once I hear her grizzling lol. It's like no other noise bother me except for her.
    @Gelati just keep trying and be consistent. I used to chop and change heaps and my friend told me to be consistent and try for a few days before changing the method. That seems to work for us eventually. But some days I really want to rock her so she falls asleep faster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - I want to be consistent but with my mum it's hard cos sometimes he may stay at her place. Should I just not let him stay there? I had to use a dummy just then. As soon as I put it in he closed his eyes and I take it out. He doesn't fuss when I take it out after he has closed his eyes.

So I need to be consistent with the dummy? Does that help him to know that it's bed time? I feel like everytime he goes to sleep it's something different. There's no consistency to how he'll sleep. So if he doesn't need a dummy to fall asleep then no point me giving it to him. Is that bad that we are so inconsistent with the way he sleeps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I only get blocked duct when I don't get up to pump at night. Also if I don't have ds drain the boob after a let down or the pump. That's the bad blockage. Sometimes I can feel minor blockages and that's just every so often. Maybe once a week. They seem to clear themselves tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you could pull the dummy out do that @Gelati some friends only provide dummy at night so their babies know it's night sleep. I don't think you need to give dummy for every sleep. When he sleeps at your mum how does she put him to sleep? DH and I have similar concept but slightly different style. He cuddles slightly longer than me. He doesn't pat too. He said its a waste of time. I think babies know different people have differ style? I wouldn't be so strict @Gelati cos that means everything is on you? Your son needs to know grandma and daddy too. But maybe if you don't rock then tell your mum not to. If you rock then tell your mum to.

I tell her 'it's bed time now' I doubt she gets it haha. But that's my way of being consistent. Lol. I must be kidding myself.

Do you use white noise? Some people swear by it especially during the 4 month sleep regression. It helps them

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib @Gelati @bbhope

to be honest I dont know what to do next... im a bit of a lost... it shouldn't have been left behind, I was told it was removed and they saved my ovary...

For now I'm just trying to centre myself and will go from there... I could feel different once DH is home, holding myself up til he's back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @Minib @Gelati @bbhope

to be honest I dont know what to do next... im a bit of a lost... it shouldn't have been left behind, I was told it was removed and they saved my ovary...

For now I'm just trying to centre myself and will go from there... I could feel different once DH is home, holding myself up til he's back.
    @Tanej78 so is your ovary still ok?? I'm so mad for you. It's BS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep my ovaries are ok @Minib I had a cyst removed from the right "Haemorrhagic" cystthat was picked up on ultrasound at my FET and EPU cycles last year that hadnt resolved itself, i think from my first EPU back in Sept.

i shouldn't be surprised... things are never quite so simple for us...