Closed Thread
Page 8 of 100 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib omg is this it?? Everything you describe sounds like labour l. Is hubby with you?

I can't complain too much as Bub slept overnight and hubby did the 7am shift so I got sleep over 3 times. Plus my mum helps during the day and night sometimes and it makes a huge difference. It's just hard to sleep on command. But during the day is the hardest. By about 5pm I'm over it and looking forward to either hubby or mum to help out if I've been home alone all day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not sure. I haven't called the hospital yet. But my notes said contraction every 5 minutes lasted for 45-60 seconds. Mine isn't that regular and never last that long

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - are they getting more frequent or more intense?

Remember as you are strep b positive to call hospital earlier so you can get started on antibiotics 4 hrs before Bub us born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib and if you have back pain... Sometimes people don't get labour pain in front... My mum was one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope no just the 200 plus saline 😑

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope - is the probiotic for you to take or Bub? I really hope it helps u. I have a lot of sympathy for you. Your arms must be so tired - and the rest of you. Big hugs.

Bubs new thing is fussing on the boob and crying while he sucks and spitting out the boob or pulling really hard on it. As if sleep deprivation and low supply wasn't enough, now this. It's so distressing. I can't describe the anxiety you feel as a mum. So helpless and rarely anyone can help you. During those times that's when I cry cos I just don't know what to do. Having someone else at home helps. When I'm alone it's the worst. Those people who have good babies and just normal problems like needing to feed every 2-3 hrs etc don't know how lucky they have it. Oh and people like in laws or certain friends just don't get it and have all these expectations like I should have gone to a wedding or out for lunch and it just makes me feel even worse and I end up hating them. It makes me feel so inadequate and like I'm doing worse than expectations.

Anyways - so no update from minib?? This could be it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in the hospital being monitored. OB is coming to check. Contraction lasts 60 seconds 4-5 mins apart. Not sure how dilated I am yet. Will find out soon when OB is here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Minib! All the best Hun. Keep us updated (if you can) and can't wait to hear of the arrival of your precious bundle. Oh you're going to have a baby soon!! Sending lots of love and hope you are muchly dilated!!! Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 3-4 cm dilated. OB broke my water so it will happen. This isn't braxton hicks. Eeks. Scared now!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Gelati  (05-12-2015),Tanej78  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my gosh so excited for you hun! 4cm is good, that's 2 more than me when I had my waters broken. Wish you a short and uncomplicated labour. Remember there are always drugs if you need them! Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-12-2015)