Closed Thread
Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope does ds eat when you feed him or not interested? Yesterday ds had inconsolable cry twice as soon as he wakes up and he was so hungry even tho the feed before he didn't seem that hungry and he had fed many times yesterday each meal not very hungry. Ds also breastfeed a during night feeds or first morning feeds he can't wait for bottle otherwise more inconsolable crying.

Good luck this week hun. We are here to listen if you ever need to vent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    yes, he was drinking when i offered. Only one time that he wasn't but just wanted us to put him back to bed. Even so, he was crying bloody murder.

Dropped DS off at day care today. He was NOT happy. Crying.... separation anxiety shoudlnt kick in so early but he normally seems quiet and surprised around new eople. I notice that when we went to my friend party few weeks ago. Well, i woke him up this morning for the feed etc. He wasn't at good appetite. Probably why. Geez...i need to learn to sleep. When DS was back to midnight feed schedule, i was quite upset because my mind and body weren't ready. Now, i would wake up 11pm, midnight waiting DS to wake up. I couldn't fall back to sleep. So despite him sleeping until 2am last night (in rare occasion now), i didn't get enough sleep (only 9pm-midnight). As i expected, after the night feed, he woke me up every hr. At 6am, he had stomach pain and i had him sleep on me just for a bit. then i had to wake him up at 7:30am. I only got another 1.5 hr max since i dropped him off.

Oh....a bit mixed feeling. The carer seems using milk to settle DS. When i arrived, he was crying, she instantly wanted to make a bottle. Sigh....he can't be eating every time he cries.

I am feeling rather stress by sending DS away. He is difficult to deal with.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope what's the iron content for aptamil gold ha and nan comfort? My little girl is constipated. I watched he straining and crying last night. Painful to watch. She did one this morning but need to do another one today. Tonight she is straining and crying again. I'm still mixed feeding so I'm not sure if it's formula or my BM. I have given her some water tonight to encourage bowel movement.

Can you tell the carer if DS cries doesn't mean he's hungry?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What about karikare?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope how did ds go today? I'm same as you need to train myself to sleep. I think it's the anxiety that stops me from sleeping.

@Minib was the poo hard? How do you know it's constipation? Breastfed babies don't get constipation so it can't be your breastmilk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poo was soft @Gelati but was told that can be constipation too? It's just the way she strained her tummy. Uncomfortable and painful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thot it was only constipation if it's hard and sometimes there's blood. But if she's crying when doing a poo then she must be uncomfortable. Poor thing.

I find baths don't work in calming ds down. I think he's too overtired by the end of the night to have a bath. Doesn't seem to work for us 😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you bath him every night @Gelati?

Could you skip the bath or do it during the day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah she cried and her face strained and red. Oh made me sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: 0.53mg aptamil gold HA, 0.7mg nan comfort. If it is soft, i don't think is constipation. When my DS got constipation from S26, his poo is very dry and like bread crumb. We now have an opposite problem. DS poo is very runny and green mixed with mustard bits. I don't know what to do with it. Honestly, it doesn't seem to help his digestive colic so am tempted to switch back to nan comfort. I am not sure what's the deal about the mucus thing that lasted 1.5w. At the moment, It is so watery that you can't even tell if there is any mucus in it. Also, it leaks everywhere when he poops! Ya, our sofa can be throw at some point. It got to DH pant yesterday and sofa today (because i put his butt on it rather than on my lap).

I totally get what you mean. Imagine i am dealing with this everyday from DS. :'( So heartbreaking to see.
    @Minib: i dont' know if i should tell the carer that because it seems like DS settled in the end. She has more than 1 baby to take care of so i guess whatever is easier for her. I only gave her two bottles that kinda set her limit (at least i hope).
    @Gelati: DS is asleep now. Yes, i think it is the anxiety that causes the sleep. I could have slept all the way until 2am last night in a rare occasion these days but my body just told me to wake up at midnight. Sigh....

I am a very independent woman and am not needy. I have never felt so teary when DH isn't around.

I am not sure if DS is teething. He is sucking on his fingers, fist and thumbs frantically. I rubbed his gum with my finger and he seems to like it. I asked the carer since she has two kids. She also suspected it a little bit but thought he is a bit too young.

Now, i totally get why DH is happy to let DS sleeps on his chest or holds him whenever he is at home. I held him a lot when DS got home today. More than the usual day. DH is right. I hardly hold him these days given that he plays on playmats and naps in the bouncer/swing/cot.