Closed Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's where she lies on the floor or bed and you hover over her with your boob on her mouth. Apparently the gravity helps to clear blocked duct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't like this dangling method though. I get sore lower back from doing it. Maybe I'm not doing it right. Only did it once yesterday morning and this morning. But I could feel it flows easily for dd to suck.

That's nice @Gelati to have some visitors. Make the day goes faster. I think that's why I go out a lot - to break the day up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib - interesting I'll try that the but not sure if ds will allow me too. He's such a fuss pot when eating. Even on the bottle he's terrible now. Esp if he's only had a catnap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH leaves tmr night. Yes, sending DS to daycare for few hrs so I can sleep. In the meantime, worrying because he is very fussy yesterday and today for an unknown reason. It drives me nut so don't how the carer handles him.

Get as much help as you can lady. I wish I have that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure they've seen it all @bbhope. Try to relax when he's there. Oh only for a few hrs. Thot it would be for longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My MHN told me when other babies cry she's fine. Doesn't bother her at all but when it's her own if does bother her. I didn't think she was right but at mothers group I didn't care when other babies cry. I block out the noise and continue with what I am doing. But when my girl cries, it bothers me. So the carer will be fine @bbhope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I noticed that too @Minib. When other babies cry it doesn't bother me at all unless I'm at a restaurant or on a plane. Tho now I'm a mum I don't think that's bother me anymore. I'd have empathy for the parents.

I've booked into mothers group now but it doesn't start till end feb and ds will be 4 mths. Is that too old?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not too old at all @Gelati

Mine started 2 weeks ago when my dd was 6 weeks old and there were a few 3 month old babies in he group. We have a big group. 13 babies. All mums have different background too. Job, race, age (although we are prob only 10 years apart max), etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I thot he'd be about 4-5 weeks older than the oldest. Oh well I still want to go. Should be ok. More there for the social interaction

How has your day been? Ds didn't sleep thru last night or have a longer sleep in the morning today. But I'm still ok as I normally get up and pump anyways. Boob didn't hurt as much this morning but I'm not sure now. I'll reassess tmr. It's a weird one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going to cry when DH leaves tonight. :"(

I also notice that DS has inconsolable cry right after nap in the last 3 days. Scream and cry bloody murder. I lost it couple times and yelled at him. DH also did that today as well. He cried even louder.

Like "I am tired, why wakes me up", except We didn't wake him up! He wouldn't stop crying even We picked him up. The only way to stop him was to feed him! I thought maybe he was hungry at 3hr mark but one time I was sure that he wasn't hungry! I am not sure if this is the leap. He is a bit clingy lately. Still, he hasn't done this kind of crying for a long time. Not that I remember since he was 7w old. The difference is that he becomes jolly again after this. High and low personality. There is nothing in between.

There are many reasons for him being grumpy. Stomach and reflux. But so hard to guess sometime. I am not sure if he got upset and wanting us to hold him to sleep.