Closed Thread
Page 71 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Feeding Bub. Quick reply. @Minib: lol. I just did the thank you note and new year card. I am so late!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope you've got them done. That's what matters. I will try to print them this weekend so I can write them next week. Cost of postage has gone up significantly as well. How annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib I didn't realise your lump was so sore. Did ultrasound therapy help? I got sore in my right boob again so been massaging. Luckily Bub slept through last night after finally getting him down. Wow your daughter is such a wonderful sleeper. Lucky you!! I'm still trying to get son to stop catnapping during the day!

I haven't done thank you cards yet as I haven't got any good photos of him! Haha. What company do you use for thank you cards? I want to do mine soon too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The ultrasound helped. I did it yesterday. Hot shower, massage, pump and feed. But dd wasn't interested in feeding from the blocked boob. This morning I got up at 6, had a hot shower to massage for 20 minutes then put heat pack on the boob for over an hour. When DD got up, I fed her with dangling method. It flow nicely and she sucked well to clear. It has soften up heaps. So I cancelled ultrasound today.

But the feed after that, dd wasn't interested again. She hit me as she got frustrated with how slow the flow was lol. I fed normally sitting down.

I know I couldn't believe how long she slept for. Gave me a fright when I woke up. She has been catnapping today though only 30-40 mins. But that's ok. I'd rather her sleep well at night. Day time doesn't matter as much. Let's hope she sleeps well again tonight.

Does Kmart or office works print on a slightly thicker paper like postcard? Otherwise might just use vistaprint or snapfish. There's another company based in QLD that does it too. Can't remember the name though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paperdivas. That's another one that's pretty good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used optimalprint when they had offer few weeks ago. No sure if they still have the offer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still 50% off @bbhope. I just checked. It finishes 3 feb

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib great to hear the lump is better. I have a sore lump today trying to massage it out. Eek! It's hard to know when to pump at night now!

Oh no dd isn't turning into a catnapper is she??

Today is the first day patting has worked with ds. I still need to stick in a dummy at the end tho and give him a quick rock and he's out. Not complaining tho anything other than crying and needing to hold him. I hate needing to rock in my arms as he's getting so heavy now!

Ok will check them out but I remember vista was so expensive!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I found my left arm is tired from holding her and she's only 5kgs.

How do you rock a baby in the cot? I haven't got the pat pat working since i removed the dummy. But cuddles have worked. We don't rock. Just cuddles and sing. I reckon if you could pat and use dummy that's awesome work. Great work!

Well after 2 catnap she actually slept for 3 hours and woke up around 4.30ish lol. I fed, bath, massage, read and sing now she's back to sleep. I don't think she will sleep through though. Most likely she will wake up in an hour for another feed, fuss around a bit then hopefully sleep through until early morning.

Do you think I should wake her up at 7 am so we could always start the day at 7? She's very inconsistent with the morning wake up time. It's anytime between 5 to 9 lol.

I was originally going to just print photo quality and then write on the back of it. Is that too cheap lol? No one is going to keep the thank you card anyway. I haven't kept any of the ones I got.

Have you got many lumps? It hurts to massage yeah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Checked out optimal print. Can't believe I'll need to pay $60 on thank you cards! Eek!