Closed Thread
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bub finally did a poo but wasn't poonami. Just normal big one. Must be another one on the way but at least I know he's not constipated.

It's amazing how you really do get to know bubs. Today he was fussing quite bad. Try put him to sleep but wouldn't then started screaming like he was getting killed. So many tears and I knew straight away he must still be hungry as mum only fed him 90ml of my milk. So gave him 60ml express and he went straight to sleep. Poor little thing he was so upset.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - yes ds is the same doesn't like the pay for the same reason. Gets agitated that you aren't picking him up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati: CC at work isn't for our particular division so it is quite difficult to get in. As of this month, we are still far from getting in. Speaking of this, did you apply a centre link account (CRN) for DS? This is for the child care rebate.

Oh...the beach. We should have gone in the morning when DS wasn't too tired. I normally sleep in the morning so we have to go in the evening. Anyway, we let him sleep in the car for a while. We were at the beach just a little bit because he was grumpy at the end. As expected anyway because he just didn't get enough sleep during the day.

He was in swim suit, swimmer nappy etc. DH carried him but the water was too cold. We only let him have his legs dip into the water. That's all. He didn't what to think of that, though. Hahah....

Well, DH is back to work and i am trying hard to stop DS from sleeping on me habit. It is very difficult. It must be so annoyed being DS either. He is so tired but refuses to fall asleep. He fights sleeping every time! He again won't get much nap as usual today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want cc to be close to home so my parents can help pick up if needed. Plus the traffic to cbd is so bad I don't want her to sit in the car grumpy and crying. I heard they are always very tired after cc.

Not only they are competitive. Their prices range quite a bit too. Can be up to $30 difference which is a lot a year

I tried to massage it out but it was so painful so I just did ultrasound then massage it. DD didn't like feeding it from that boob today which was my good one! Does the milk taste different? Still feel very hard and tender so will have another hot shower soon when DH is home.
    @Gelati my dd does that too. Unsettled before a poo. But good to hear he's not constipated. A big one must be coming. Do you know the I love you massage? Meant to help. Also the bicycle exercise. And paed told me can put more water into the formula mixture so it is a bit diluted and help with poo. Don't do it all the time obviously as not as nutritional.

True huh and you start knowing the protest cry where they just want cuddle or don't feel like sleeping yet.
    @bbhope well done! At least you took him there and spent some time. Next time you can go in the morning and he can play a bit more. Speaking of swimming when do you plan to enrol the kiddies to swimming lesson? I thought they shouldn't go to public pool until post 6 months but there are courses from 4 months onwards.

I bought a swimsuit for dd too but for 12 months old lol.

I haven't applied centrelink for dd's childcare. How does cc benefit work? Do we even qualify?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS is also unsettled before a poo but he makes a big drama out of it each time. Colic baby.

He was really unsettled earlier. Cried big time despite me picking him up. I was so upset in the end. I gave him a bottle. He can't be hungry..,,must be tired and couldn't sleep so just wanting something to suck on. His reflux was bad this morning. Not enough nap today. Now just playing on the mat.

The cc can do that directly if you provide CRN for DH, you and Bub. I don't know how to apply for CRN for Bub, though. I think there is a salary test for eligibility. I don't know the detail.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There is swim lesson from 3 months old. I need to join mother group first. That would be the first step.

Oh...because we commute by train. Cc in the CBD isn't too bad. We don't drive if we can avoid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib I bought a swim suit for ds too. 9mth - 12 mth. Wonder if I'll use it. Lol!

@bbhope I haven't done Centrelink for childcare yet either or applied for crn for ds

Ds has been nothing short of horrible today. He also spewed for the first time so I don't know if he's having too much or too little. He also did another massive poo so I know it's not that. He won't go down tonight whether we hold him or rock him. Urgh so over it. And slept only 30-45min all day. Aargh!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya a bad day today. DS just wouldn't nap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CCR isn't means tested. I just checked. It's 50% rebate up to $7500 annually.

CCB though is means tested. If your family income is more than $152k annually then you get $0 benefit. Bummer!!!
    @bbhope is there a mothers group organised by your council. I've had 2 so far. It's quite a big group. There are 13 of us. All seem lovely. 7 of us stayed back after the official meeting and we just chatted. Shared experience of labour and motherhood. I love it.
    @Gelati does he have a temp or anything? Or just being fussy. Hope your night was better?

We had a great night. DD slept from 730 to 2. And again after a feed until 8 am. Wow! Maybe she's sleeping s lot to process the new skills she's getting from the wonder week.

Today is poo day I think. She was fussy yesterday arvo and fart a lot too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you guys done thank you card yet? Just realised I haven't done it and Bub is almost 8 weeks. Oops. People must think we are rude.