Closed Thread
Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't know what contraction feels like. But I've felt heaps of tightening this morning. Last about 10 seconds each and they are about 20-30 mins apart. I might ring the hospital. I think it's braxton hicks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A bit like period cramping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep definitely feels that way. Worse than period cramp only because I hardly get period cramp haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scientist update, 8 still growing! Staying positive, just everything is eerily similar to last time so makes me a bit paranoid...

Transfer booked for 11am Monday morning.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Minib  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeep exciting @Minib atleast it's closer than it's ever been!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Minib  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - eek exciting!!! I was induced at 5 days over. This sounds promising tho what did hospital say? When I got my contractions it didn't have a tightening feeling at all just bad period pain. I didn't really get period pain but when contractions start you kinda just know that's what period pain feels like. To be honest if you only got one or two it's really not that painful but it's cos you get them over such a long period of time it's exhausting and painful. Ooh I'm waiting to hear news!!

@Tanej78 - 8 still growing is the best news you could get today so stay positive. They all still have a chance to make it to Monday!

@bbhope Bub went back to 30min sleeps during the day. I seriously don't know how you do it with little to no sleep. I bet you are seriously looking forward to the holy grail 12 week mark. I am finally halfway there

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Getting there minib!!!

8 is the magic number. Did u do 500ml this time? Tanej78

I cried many times, gelati. Not because I don't get sleep but Bub refuses to sleep and gets overtired. DH is about to head out for at least a good 3hrs to clean up the apt. I get a bit of sleep this morning.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope crying is good lets out stress and frustration. I do it when I'm overtired or frustrated or just if I feel like it. It really helps. Good to hear you get some rest but so annoying hubby has to go again. You poor things. Last thing you need right now. Bub just went down after 40min of soothing. He fell asleep himself in the cot while rocking but woke up after 2 min! Wtf?? I thot they sleep longer when they fall asleep in the cot. So annoyed. So I rocked him asleep and now it's been 40min. So annoying! I hope he stays down for 1 hr but I doubt it. I will take 40min but have a feeling he'll wake after 20min. I just don't understand why they don't sleep when they are tired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh it's more regular now but I can still continue with stuff. Just for that 10-15 seconds I had to stop breathing lol. It feels like period pain because lower back hurts too. Otherwise it feels like a really bad tummy ache haha.
    @Tanej78 wow 8 still going that's awesome. I am Chinese background so love the number 8. Let's hope all 8 are good for transfer and biopsy on Monday. Sending your embryo all the love to grow
    @bbhope make sure the RA agent ticks everything off this time. Surely not going back again to clean up
    @Gelati poor thing looks like it's your turn to not have any sleep at all. 6 weeks I heard is one of the worst week. Hang in there!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow minib. Will wait for the news!

Gelati, There is no time frame of when Bub gut will become more mature and has less painful gas. 3--4m?! I am not sure if that's the reason that he is being clingy. He is sleeping in my arms right now. He hasn't slept this morning so I just have to let him be. Waiting fir his big poo since he has a lot of pain today. I am starting the probiotic.

Also it looks like I don't have anytime to do the GTT. Maybe early January....