Closed Thread
Page 68 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gelati she has broken sleep as in she might wake up after one sleep cycle but we can put her back to sleep for another one. Sometimes though she really sleep through 2-3 sleep cycle. She's a pretty good sleeper. At night she's restless around 7 to 9 but after that she's generally pretty good. She has been doing a longer stretch in the first half of night sleep then shorter 3 hours after that. She doesn't sleep 7-7 but I'll take 8/9 to 7 with 2 wake up. That's pretty good!

The last few days I've been so slacked. DH has been soothing her so I feel a bit out of touch now. I better get right back into it tomorrow. I'd like it done my way too but I was tired yesterday so DH did the whole day. Bless him!

@bbhope that's awesome that he can self soothe. Mine has now figured out how good it is to cuddle haha. So she wants lots of cuddles. Hate being asked to self soothe. It's so amazing seeing her grow. This is all just become more enjoyable once I got over the feeding issue though.

Must be a poo day! My DD did a big one today in front of a friend lol. So funny. We all could hear and smell of. We could also see her face concentrating on passing the big poo. Had to bath her straight after that haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it's public holiday tomorrow but do you guys even know what day or date it is anymore. I feel like it's all blended in and lost track of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ya i lost track as well. It was so lame that they went ahead with a meeting today because DH was planning to take today off.

I do know that DH is going away next week and after that I am going back to work.

When are u going back to work @Gelati?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #3

Btw, does your baby sweat a lot on their feet? The bottom of DS feet always feel sweaty.

I am so jealous with your ladies Bub. Sleeping so well. When will he get the 6--7 hrs stretch again?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @bbhope I can't believe you are going back to work already. I haven't decided when I'm going back yet but already dreading leaving her.

We have looked at cc and put her name down at 4 cc. Fingers crossed we will get a spot spring next year.

The bottom of her feet doesn't feel sweaty. She gets sweaty on the neck though. The creases were a bit red so we had to put some dermaid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's never done 6/7 hours yet. The most is 5 hours but not bad. She's only 7 weeks old. Between 4 to 7 she loves to cluster feed. At first I stressed to calm her down and force her to sleep but I realised its her way. Feed a bit nap then feed again nap finally feed and big sleep. She just had another feed so I'm hoping this is the big stretch of sleep now

Questions when you make formula - warm water or room temperature? How long does it last if she doesn't finish it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope - I got Childcare 1 day starting in feb. but I won't go back to work at least until June I think. I'm just not ready at this stage and I don't want to go back before I'm ready as my work will suffer. Better not go back at all as I have the option. Yes ds feet are sweaty I just figure he took after me as my hands and feet are sweaty lol

@Minib - 5 hrs is great at 7 weeks sounds like she knows her day and night now

Bbhope given he's done a 7 hr stretch before means he's very Likely to do it again

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib - I do either. If there's warm water I just use that and don't heat it up. I throw out whatever he doesn't take

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tried the LTd sleeping bag and he hated it. Serves me right for trying to use something different. The hands stopped him from self soothing for some reason. Kept rubbing his eye and face making him more worked up. So back to the ergo cocoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @Gelati just stick to the same one then

Was it hard to get s spot at cc? I'm surprised you can get one day in February. When do you think you will go back to work? Full time or part time?

I think she does know day and night