Closed Thread
Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @bbhope good as long as you don't spend hours cleaning up or ironing. I didn't know baby with colic likes quietness. Just do a small outing like 30 mins and build it up slowly. No point to go out and upset both him and you.

Sleep regression is around 4 months yeah? I heard that a lot. I can't believe your baby is almost 4 months?
    @Gelati I don't always get to nap during the day either. I am tired and probably should sleep more. Every few days I crash and burn lol. I feel like I can't even understand myself talking sometimes. Like I'm watching someone else rambling and couldn't get the words out properly.

My supply is actually better than 3-4 weeks ago. The motilium really kicks in. But still not enough for her. I can supply 50% of her intake so I'm happy. I pump more at night. Hardly get to pump during the day as I don't want her to suck on empty boobs. I think mine take about 3 hours to replenish. You've done really well to persevere on BF so far. When is DS starting on solid. If I could BF until she starts solid I would def celebrate big haha. But at this stage it's still a weekly goal. I can say confidently that we will reach the 8 week goal though. She's 7 weeks today.

Well done you on cooking dinner. I'm also trying to cook dinner tonight for the first time. Just going to bake some salmon so it's easy. Much easier than your pasta bake.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not that this applies to you all. If interested, have a read. https://www.babydoc.com.au/faq/colic...baby-to-sleep/

I don't agree with all of the stuff says in the article because DS is certainly in pain when passing the gas and with disrupted sleep because of that. He has both types of colic in the past, ie, sensitivity and stomach. Now, it is more down to stomach.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very interesting read @bbhope

My Bub cries a lot around 5 to 7 pm. I'm told it's witching hours and quite common.

Lately I notice bub wants to feed frequently and her intake is more than recommended amount. I hope she's not over feeding for comfort because she wants to suck. She has no dummy. Hm now I'm a bit worried. It's always in the back of my mind we colic etc. I don't think she has it but I'm not sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope I really hope this formula can help your son. Must be just so horrible for him and you and hubby.

@Minib - maybe it's a growth spurt? The only way to tell us weigh in. When is her next one? when on formula they need more as they grow older. If she doesn't throw up she's unlikely to have had too much. Today ds had a little too much and started to spit up a little. No vomit but I could tel he was a little over. Just consistently a little milk coming up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She had a weigh in at 6 weeks and def put on more weight lol. I also think it's a growth spurt as she knows when to stop. Her next one is 8 weeks - early February. She hardly spew. Maybe the occasional little spew when I lie her down for nappy change too quick after a feed

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib you are doing great with the breast feeding. Yay for 8 weeks. 3 months will be here before you know it

And def great job about cooking dinner. No way I would have had time to do that at 7 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like she's fine. Just keep a record of how much you think she's getting every day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teriyaki salmon was easy lol. I cheated. Bought marinade from supermarket and just chucked fish in the oven. DH settled bub to sleep tonight so not like I had to do both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelati View Post
    Sounds like she's fine. Just keep a record of how much you think she's getting every day.
    Good idea. Hard to know as I can't tell exactly what she has from my breast but I might just use gut feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well you still cooked. Doing great. How much did Bub sleep today? Ds was a bit better today. Did 1 hr stretches. Makes such a big difference and he's less grissly. Still had quite a few feeds today tho.