Closed Thread
Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tanej78 - completely understand your reservations. Each cycle is unique tho as bbhope said a great start. Hope you are putting your feet up and letting hubby spoil u.

@bbhope here is the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oewj_XEM1js

Hope that works. Our bubs is a light sleeper during the day too but this video helped him transition between sleep cycles. I hope it works for you too as our Bub likes the shushing sound too but not the apps.

Also have you got Bub in cot or bassinet? Would mattress be more comfortable for Bub?

@Minib- counting down the days? Gonna be a hot stretch from tmr. Eek!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I can't believe that rental place that's ridiculous. 3 days of cleaning and you still need to go back? I'd be so annoyed as well because I'd want dh to look after me and Bub. Is your mum coming back at all.

Oh if you have the option and you're tired always choose sleep every time! That's what it has come down to. Between food and sleep I always choose sleep. You can always eat when Bub is cat napping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow @bbhope after 3 days of cleaning surely it's ok. Batteries are only a few bucks. Can't the owner just replace them? That's ridiculous! There would be normal wear and tear from living in any place. I never get our properties returned to us in immaculate condition. There is always minor wear and tear. Sometimes it's the agent not the owner. I remember one agent told my tenant to re-clean the blind as it was very dirty. I didn't even inspect it. The last property we had to repaint because lots of marks on the wall. I hope this is it for the apartment! No more cleaning for you guys.
    @Tanej78 stay positive hun. Every cycle is different. All these embryos could be fighters and might surprise you with some great numbers on Monday. How are you feeling? Still sore?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for keeping my head sensible... We'll see what tomorrow brings!

I'm not feeling too bad, a little sore and tender still... Just taking it easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell me about it. That's why I am quite upset about the RA. DH certainly cleaned it sparkling clean. He even took an hr just to wipe the three Venetian blinds. A hassle to go back for the key after work today and another trip back on weekend. That's ridiculous

Bub sleeps in the cot. I try to get him in the swing these days during the day. Unfortunately not much luck. I can't eat when he catnapping because he is always in my arms. It is a constant cycle for me to resettle him. He is overtired but refuses to sleep. At night he is doing 3 hrs per feed schedule. Strangely he always starts the tummy pain after midnight feed. He will make all sort of painful noise.
    I can't do anything to help so I have just used ear plugs in the last 3 days. Poor bub. But this behaviour is extremely weird to me. I tried to help by picking him up but only ended up worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati yep definitely counting down the days. How many days were you over before being induced?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for u tanej78.

Anytime now minib. Nervous?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (05-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A bit nervous but honestly I'm not good with waiting like this. I'd rather get on with it. So i really want my bubba to join us next week. I'm 39 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol. That's why I didn't complain being induced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep lol. But I won't be induced until I'm overdue. I haven't asked my doctor when he will induce me. I'm seeing him on Tuesday so we will have a better plan then. He told me to just wait for now. It can be anytime but doesn't look like its anyday soon haha.

I've been getting braxton hicks though but it doesn't mean much