Closed Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #3

Yes big step. @Minib. To this date, we aren't dare to bring DS out! Gosh...you have me jealous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope confinement isn't good mentally. It crushes my confidence of taking dd out. Got so used to being home I got lazy. All I want to do is sleep when I have a chance. But I was also too scared to go out. Not sure how to with a newborn. It wasn't too bad. She did cry because she was hungry so I quickly put the boob out and fed her. I figured better get her used to being out and about now when DH is still on holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum knew I was going mental so she let me go out. Lucky the weather is nice. If it's cold winter day I'm sure she would say no. Even now she still said no to me washing hair every few days. I'm only allowed to wash once a week. But bugger it I'm going to be a rebel and wash tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope I'm glad you and DH find a better rhythm with ds. I'm quite keen on self soothing myself but dd is too young for it. I think you don't worry about what's right or wrong as per textbook or others opinion. Do what's right for you and DH. Aiding him to sleep sounds so much better than holding him to sleep. I think it's a great improvement.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope your boy is the same as ours. Cries to sleep. We were seeing big improvement in the last few days but now all gone. Back to square one. Actually further back cos I'm sick now too. I'm glad to hear you are seeing an improvement. Any progress keeps you going.

That's great @Minib! Does Bub go straight to sleep after a feed? I'm still shy about breastfeeding in public but I need to get over it soon otherwise I'll never leave the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bub always dozed off after BF during the day. Problem is it only lasts for 10-15 mins before she realises she hasn't had enough milk and want more. So this could go on for hours and she is still not satisfied. If we want her to have a proper sleep we need to give her formula.

I was feeding in the parents room today at a shopping centre. But I BF this arvo in front of a friend. I just used muslin wrap to cover myself up a bit. I think I'm a bit over the shyness of BF in public.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're doing well @Minib even if it's for a short period. How long does it take you to breastfeed? I still take 30min - 45 min. How is Bub is the car seat? I still only drive short distances in case Bub cries and no one in the back to soothe him.

Bub is feeding every 2 hrs which is good for my supply but means I can't get rest. Not getting any express after a feed tho 😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took me 20 mins today. I would love for her to suck more and longer but she falls asleep. LC told me to stop BF if it's not effective sucking. She said not to waste time and let her use my nipple as dummy. At home though I still do it for 30-45 mins cos I kept massaging my breast to help her. This is the issue on top of bad attachment, she's too lazy to suck the hind milk. Bottle is easier for her. Hence I don't like to use both but I have no choice.

She loves being in the car. First time she cried. But the last few times she loves it. Fall asleep in the car actually.

Not getting any express is ok gelati. Means ds suck them dry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I haven't been out with Bub on my own. Too scared

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib you are doing really well. The only time I've been out alone is a walk around the park and driving only to my mum's place.

Good thing she enjoys the car seat. I wish ours would fall asleep in the car. He is too interested in looking at everything and then cries cos he's overtired.