Closed Thread
Page 28 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Joke of the day. Maybe we can pay a high school student to rock the baby to sleep. Lol.

Given DS pattern. Ngala people say half an hr is a good nap. It takes a LONG time to settle him. Don't expect self settling until 4-6m. Enjoy your 5hrs sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know someone who rocks their baby to sleep. And they can't stand the baby cry so they continue to rock. Now the baby is a few months old and they still rock the baby to sleep overnight. Mum and dad take turn overnight. That sounds hard!!

Our babies seem to different thing. Mine is sleeping a bit much right now although I know this won't last. I will wish she sleeps longer soon. And yours won't sleep at all.

I read the save our sleep book. I know it has mixed review but I read t anyway. It said a nap is 40 mins. Sleep consists of a few different cycle of sleeps. And I can't remember anything else haha.

Do you ladies bath first then feed or he other way round?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib @bbhope @Gelati thank you 😘😘

Made an appt for Wazza couldn't get in til August. Having an early one tonight so tired... Might need to write some notes for tomorrow LB tends to rush appointments

Need to follow up dr M now too that the cycle is 👎🏻

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib our Bub never fed 8 times a day and he was starving! If nurse isn't worried then don't worry too much. Our nurse did say to wake them up to feed not to go longer than 4 hrs but I didn't do that. I miss those long sleeps. Ds sleeps during the night but during a he day every 30-45min. Argh! He's actually feeding 7 and today maybe 8 times. It's so tiring can't get anything done during the day. Thank god for my mum! Must be wonder week cos he's worse than normal.

@bbhope - wow that's great did u get some sleep? Good to hear ngala gave you helpful information. Good luck with the sleeping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - August? He's busy. Can you go on a waitlist? Early night sounds like a good idea. Make sure you spoil yourself. dont let lb rush you. You pay her enough. Take your time and finish asking all you questions.

@bbhopeb- certainly hope I'm not rocking ds forever! Haha yeh wish I could hire someone to rock ds!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: wow....august! That;s far out. xx

Well, the ngala people did rock the cot. That's where the joke coming from. All soothing is meant to be done with him in the cot without picking him up. Yes, the longer it is the better for nap. 30 mins each time is good enough for him today as compared to 10--15mins each time (30 mins in total) in the past 2 days. It is a long process and things will change as they get older. We need to stick to the practice in the next 2--3 weeks. Hard work....meaning another few weeks of boring life until DS can work himself out about nap. Hopefully, it pays off in the long run.

Oh....the rocking is due to reflux baby likes that for whatever reason. The good news is that he seems to be able to settle easily at night with me gentle rocking, put him down and pat him only. A blessing. This only started sometime last week. I really don't know what makes a big difference between day and night. Perhaps some sort of hormone?! Ngala people just said that his colic and reflux might settle down which will improve his sleeping pattern.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on the Wazza cxxl list.. So we'll see what happens.

Appointment with LB went well, she doesn't think there's an issue with "us" we are getting the eggs and blasts.. She wants me to take a break and get back to a better version of me health wise... Kick up some cardio and try and loose a few kgs... Im also now booked in to do a lap end of Jan to have a look around for disease that maybe stopping implantation...

Hopefully then aim for FET with our normal (fingers xd) blast in Feb.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear that LB has a plan for you @Tanej78. Lap is a good idea. I am curious to know about what drM says.
    @Gelati: how long is your bub nap per session. They say 3 naps per day? Do you find bub having trouble to sleep at night if he naps too late into the afternoon?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (18-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope i knew there was something i forgot to do today... ring Dr M's rooms..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess I was focusing too much about getting pregnant and carrying to term rather than learning how to be a parent. I wish I read more about feeding and sleeping issues etc early on. Textbook is different than real life but at least I would know more without making so many mistakes.