Closed Thread
Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78: as I mentioned, I know another IVF warrior. She has the baby in the end. It is possible. Wazza is pretty good. He is pretty straight up as well if you need DE. R u planning to do a follow up with DrM?
    @Minib: I wasn't into the confinement. I was doing the bare minimum. Too much confrontation. That's why it wasn't at all happy with her around in the end. I didn't see the logic of staying at home especially I had so many things to organise for the move and appts for Bub.
    @Gelati: mhn here didn't organise any for me. She just pointed out a few playgroups. Oh....DS was well behaved for couples of days like a normal baby (jolly and happy) and we thought things have finally improved. But then, he has been in a very bad mood since yesterday. Gas pain. Overtiring but refusing to nap as usual. It is so frustrating and I really have no idea what he wants anymore. I know I am not supposed to let him cry it out but yesterday was another time that I just put him in the cot and walked away For few seconds. He simply couldn't be soothed so I just have to walk away. Gosh...my friend keeps saying I shouldn't do it. how does she know about dealing with a fussy/colic baby? Sorry to say that but I am losing it. He even fussed when I offered him to sleep inu arms. I told him off couple times today. He is finally calmed down and does his cat napping in my arms for the first time since this morning. DH said that he was already in a bad mood around 5am when he took over the shift. I haven't even had my breakfast and lunch today. I can't wait fri

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bbhope yes I have to let him know results of this cycle, and hopefully he has bloods back... im doing BT tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 - you must be tired. Poor thing. I hope Lb can shed some light as to why you always end up with one or two to test out of so many mature in the beginning. From your signature you seemed to get heaps the time of ohss so that's really baffling. Have you ever thought about trying iui seeing as you have had bfps naturally before and then do a monitored cycle? I read on a forum someone kept failing with Ivf but successful on iui. Anyways I'm sure you've heard it all and sick of hearing more suggestions. *hugs*

@Minib - if icing relieves the pain I would
    Continue doing it. Whatever makes you comfortable. Also putting a hot towel against it worked for me. Also cleaned off some of the dirt and dried blood.

@bbhope big hugs to you too. No one understands a fussy baby unless you have one. Walking away sometimes is the only right thing to do. Letting them cry a bit won't hurt them. You need time to collect yourself. There are a lot of opinions out there. You know what is best and works for you in the end. Hopefully he is just having a bad day and will be back tomorrow. Mine has been a nightmare today too. Diff to your problem, he's not so bad to get down today and as usual catnap but for some reason he will not let me put him down flat. Screams regardless of if its bed, getting changed or swaddling him. Normally he's happy and quiet during change time and swaddling bit today barely a smile just screaming and crying I have no idea why. And he will only like upright position. Cries cradling as well. But then when I put him
    In the pram lying down he was happy when we went out and if I distract him on the nappy table he's happy and forgets about crying and lays there fine again until I pick him up and put him down to swaddle and screaming again. I don't know what it is. I hope it's just an off day but I just don't know why he's so grumpy today. Barely any smiles even when not crying. Just a serious grumpy look on his face. My milk feels like it's increased today as well and he's had 4 big poos already which is double the normal amount. I think this morning he also scratches himself which made him go crazy don't know if that's why he's grumpy. Anyways probably should stop looking For answers. There aren't any. I just hate seeing him unhappy. At one point I thot he was just being a sook and I got angry cos I thot he was playing us! Not angry at him but angry that he was being naughty! I hope tmr he will go back to normal.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I only have 1 tube after ectopic... We did 9months of stim cycles before we could afford ivf in 2011/2012... I was dosed on puregon, and pregynl trigger I usually had about 2 or 3 follies to size and then we would have timed BD... Not one BFP... Not quite iui but not sure I want to go back to that... And might b hard w DH away

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh I see. Yes would be difficult with dh away. You've really been through a hell of a lot. Persistence has just got to pay off.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope until they also have a fussy / colic child no one can tell you what you are doing is wrong. But even if they have a fussy colic child so what. Every child is different. You do what's right for you and Bub. If you have to walk away, do that. You are still at home with him so it's not like you leave him home alone. You are there if you need him.

I think we've all had good days and bad days. Celebrate the good days and regroup after a bad one. We can do this. It's hard work though. I realised my baby is now 11 days old and the last 10 days have been a blur. I was so focused on learning and BF I forgot to really learn about my own baby. So now I'm trying to bond and learn about her instead.
    @Tanej78 you really have been through heaps. An ectopic as well. Sigh. Hang in there!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib yes I can relate so busy bf and getting him settled I forgot to see him as a human. Wow 10 days now. That feels fast to me but I'm sure you don't feel the same? Ds is 8 weeks tmr but I feel like it's gone quite slowly lol.

How's little one going? Any poos?

Omg thank god ds slept last night. I was going a bit cuckoo by last night. Only slep 3-4 hrs the night before cos couldn't sleep and the a horrible day he cried so much he lost his voice. It was so heartbreaking to see 😓 No idea what was wroNg. Hope he's ok today.

@bbhope is Bub better today or last night?
    Last edited by Gelati; 17-12-2015 at 07:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No poo yet @Gelati
    Will run another bath and do more exercises today. Hopefully it helps. GP said if still no poo in 72 hours we will need to manually bring it. He said there might be a very firm poo blocking it.

Is there any major growth spurt at 8 weeks which cause ds to be quite unsettled @Gelati?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope she does a poop soon @Minib. Little darling. Who knew we'd be so interested in pee and poo.
    He's been going thru one since a week ago so who knows. He's a bit better today. See how the day progesses. If only babies could talk. Our son has learnt how to scream bloody murder now and always cries like that now! He's learnt it gets our attention

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you today @Tanej78 X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (17-12-2015)