Closed Thread
Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib i poas last night 12+ hours later still bfn
    im going to move my bt from friday to tomorrow, no point drawing out the process

Thanks
    Reviews
    😢 @Tanej78. I'm so sorry

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tanej78 I am so sorry 😢😥 big hugs x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gelati I iced until I was discharged. Maybe I should have continued. I have some spare unused ice packs from the hospital. I'll use them later

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 I read Mary kousta's book which brought tears to my eyes. But she said one thing which became my motto. It's harder to stop than keep going.

Not sure if that helps or not. But after so many years that you have gone through, I would feel very very down about another bfn. You are a very strong woman to keep going

Is it worth getting a second opinion

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib im thinking of getting a fifith opinion perhaps fly to QLD and see Wazza... i managed to get into see LB on Friday so i'll go from there I think... so tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've read many good things about wazza. Just saw you posted on that thread. Good idea. The ladies there can help. And a fifth opinion won't hurt!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (16-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: as I mentioned, I know another IVF warrior. She has the baby in the end. It is possible. Wazza is pretty good. He is pretty straight up as well if you need DE. R u planning to do a follow up with DrM?
    @Minib: I wasn't into the confinement. I was doing the bare minimum. Too much confrontation. That's why it wasn't at all happy with her around in the end. I didn't see the logic of staying at home especially I had so many things to organise for the move and appts for Bub.
    @Gelati: mhn here didn't organise any for me. She just pointed out a few playgroups. Oh....DS was well behaved for couples of days like a normal baby (jolly and happy) and we thought things have finally improved. But then, he has been in a very bad mood since yesterday. Gas pain. Overtiring but refusing to nap as usual. It is so frustrating and I really have no idea what he wants anymore. I know I am not supposed to let him cry it out but yesterday was another time that I just put him in the cot and walked away For few seconds. He simply couldn't be soothed so I just have to walk away. Gosh...my friend keeps saying I shouldn't do it. how does she know about dealing with a fussy/colic baby? Sorry to say that but I am losing it. He even fussed when I offered him to sleep inu arms. I told him off couple times today. He is finally calmed down and does his cat napping in my arms for the first time since this morning. DH said that he was already in a bad mood around 5am when he took over the shift. I haven't even had my breakfast and lunch today. I can't wait fri

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78: as I mentioned, I know another IVF warrior. She has the baby in the end. It is possible. Wazza is pretty good. He is pretty straight up as well if you need DE. R u planning to do a follow up with DrM?
    @Minib: I wasn't into the confinement. I was doing the bare minimum. Too much confrontation. That's why it wasn't at all happy with her around in the end. I didn't see the logic of staying at home especially I had so many things to organise for the move and appts for Bub.
    @Gelati: mhn here didn't organise any for me. She just pointed out a few playgroups. Oh....DS was well behaved for couples of days like a normal baby (jolly and happy) and we thought things have finally improved. But then, he has been in a very bad mood since yesterday. Gas pain. Overtiring but refusing to nap as usual. It is so frustrating and I really have no idea what he wants anymore. I know I am not supposed to let him cry it out but yesterday was another time that I just put him in the cot and walked away For few seconds. He simply couldn't be soothed so I just have to walk away. Gosh...my friend keeps saying I shouldn't do it. how does she know about dealing with a fussy/colic baby? Sorry to say that but I am losing it. He even fussed when I offered him to sleep inu arms. I told him off couple times today. He is finally calmed down and does his cat napping in my arms for the first time since this morning. DH said that he was already in a bad mood around 5am when he took over the shift. I haven't even had my breakfast and lunch today. I can't wait fri

Thanks
    Reviews