Closed Thread
Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh ya. Thinking to try probiotic next. It was recommended by a pharmacist Trying to get it a different day but the pharmacy I went to don't have it.
    @Tanej78: thinking of u. Xx
    @Minib: bed sets up. But still plenty to do but Bub won't let me do anything. Glad DH is home a bit. He still has to clean more at the old place today.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh poor Bub. I read somewhere that after 6 weeks they may not do poop everyday. Is that true?

I bet you'll be glad when you are rid of that rental place. Sometimes I think it'll be easier for me to just hold bubs while sleeping but he's getting quite heavy.

Bubs is like a stop watch now. Up every 30min. Grr!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #3

Better than mine who hasn't slept since 10:30am. I think he is unsettled because trying to poop

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's amazing to read your journey as first time mums for the last few weeks. I have lots of friends and families who had baby but they never told me that much details.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maybe they had it easy @Minib. None of my friends bar 1 said anything to me. Surely they can't all be easy babies?

@bbhope you poor thing. I hope you get some relief soon. I feel like our baby is gradually getting worse! Maybe he's starting to get colicky? He did the biggest poo tonight. I've never seen anything like it. Maybe now he'll feel better. The stomach grumbling has reduced. But he sounds so grunty all the time like a warthog. And he makes so many throat type noises I'm wondering if he has reflux or is he allergic to protein / cows milk? I dunno. It's not good to not sleep he's such an unhappy baby. I'm going to ask dr and maybe if it doesn't get better I'll go into those day clinics where they monitor Bub for a day and they can tell you what's wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #3

Definitely not all easy babies @Gelati. Some of them do feed and sleep well. But lots of friends have colic, reflux, premie, health issues, etc etc. they just never told me all those details that you and bbhope write.

I hope your paed can give you some answers @Gelati
    Last edited by Minib; 29-11-2015 at 20:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies, saw this article
    http://www.themotherish.com/sleep-deprivation-mum/

I hope @bbhope @Gelati you have a better day with your bubba's feeding and sleeping.

I re-read my comment. Hope you guys didn't get offended. I didn't mean you guys did it it bad. I just meant my friends and families haven't been telling me everything about how hard it is with reflux, colic and issues with babies. My niece was a reflux baby too. It was really hard and I asked my sister how she got through it. She said not sure now. Seems like a distant memory but lots of tears for the first few months. And my niece didn't really sleep through until she's about 1 or even older. She said it got easier even when it didn't feel that way. Somehow you got through it and then did it all over again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not offended. I think the thread naturally just becomes a vent or parenting thread once baby arrives.

I really hope the worst of crying is over for us. They are so right that bub behaves like they r in the womb. Except no crying. I have called ngala and they put me on waiting list to do the day camp. I wish there is more than one organisation here and let me do night stay for at least 2 days. That's because bub behaves do erratically from one day to the other. Sleep a lot one day. And refused to sleep the next. They kinda tell me that it is like that for newborn......

DH came home very late last night. Bloody apt cleaning. So I couldn't get the swing from gumtree and had him help with using the bjorn carrier. We didn't setup the carrier correctly. Somehow Bub can't fit in inward position. I really hope swing and carrier set my hand free. I haven't been eating and napping for that matter! Phone typing. Yes. Because I Don't have any time to pump, bub refuses to take breasts, I think this is the end of my BF journey. Bub has decided for me. Sooner than I thought.
    @Tanej78: news?

I read Dr Kerp method but swaddle seems like an impossible task for us. Bub doesn't even like blanket despite being cold! The shhh seems to work sometime.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope you've tried your best re BF but also have given the best of BF when it's crucial. I've heard and read that the first 6 weeks are crucial for BF then it really isn't an issue to formula feed. Please don't feel guilty or bad. Your son will grow up fine and heathy. Formula has its benefit too.

Could your mum come back to help you again? Will it help?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought I would hang onto until the last pack of mortilium. That would be about 3 months. I just stopped keeping track of it and takes less. No time to pump when engorged. I don't want to get blocked duct again so painful. Bub was never full time BF. Always formula top up.

If my mom is living nearby, I would be happy for her to come back. As much as she is helping, it did add extra stress. All I need is someone to hold bub sometime so I can do some thing else like a shower and a meal. Bub is sleeping in my arms. He must be overtired from yesterday. He just goes straight sleeping after a feed. Yesterday was a different story. He just wouldn't sleep no matter what I tried.