Closed Thread
Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Day 5 blasto FET on day 4? #3

@Minib: remember I complained about the diet wasn't too healthy? Yes, no veges. Just meat and carb. My mom tried to cook more veges at some points when I complained but still wasn't as much as I would hope for.

Well, my current diet isn't too healthy either. We are doing pre packed microwave take away these days. On weekday, I didn't even have time to eat because DS won't get off me. I am not looking after myself as much as I wanted. With a crying baby who won't sleep on his cot during the day, it was exhausting. Like we tried this morning and got a grumpy baby because he won't sleep. So back to DH chest.....I lost a lot of weight. Back to what I was weighted 5 yrs ago.

Ngala is a parenting school. Mainly dealing with sleep issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucky my mum completely modified the diet. Plenty of vegie, fruit and soup as well. Otherwise I would be so constipated.

You poor thing. Lost so much weight. Try your best to eat more. Can you get catering and a cleaner to help out?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Minib - I'm pretty sure you can take those as long as you have pain as they are over the counter drugs. I only took them while in hospital. I'm still spotting a little but should stop soon. Make sure you keep up with exercises I haven't and still feel my core is weak.
    Great job being able to nap when Bub naps. I had a nap this arvo cos had friends over this morning so missed my morning sleep. I don't know how you do it @bbhope. You are a star. It'll be so good when your dh is home to help you so you can get some rest. It does sound like you've learnt a few tricks to soothe ds. I've realised you just have to try everything and hope something works.

Yeh very hard with breastfeeding. That's why the weigh ins make me nervous. I feel like I'm getting assessed each time!

Sounds like ds is tall and big! Our boy was 57 at 5 weeks but only 4.35kg. At 6.5 weeks he is 4.6kg. Sigh. He's a skinny one.

@Tanej78 hope you had a nice weekend with hubby. When is bt?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Minib: even with a catering. I have no time to eat if DS is on me all the time. He is now on DH.....sigh. DH said that he would rather let him sleep on him than a grumpy, crying baby. Yeah...another poo day with a lot of painful drama.
    @Tanej78: yes how r u doing, hun.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (13-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mummas @bbhope @Minib @Gelati... I'm doing ok, been a busy last couple of days so have stayed offline a bit... We had our Christmas yesterday, and DH flew back to work today... So been a bit flat... So weird not seeing him til "next year" now!

Not sure when BT is I missed my nurse's call and forgot to ring her back, I'm sure it will b thurs/fri... Not sure about POAS... I almost did one this morning before DH left but chickened out 😊.... Got the prog sweats and boob sore still which I didn't have last cycle, mega tired today but otherwise not much else happening to give me an inkling.

Don't apologise for baby talk it's all interesting for me xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have my fingers crossed for you @Tanej78! X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It must be hard not seeing DH in this festival season. When DH and I were living apart, we missed a lot of Occassion as well.

Fx for u!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope maybe feed your DH at night and let him feed you in return so you don't need the free hand to eat. Try really hard to look after yourself too. I really feel for you. You must be like a zombie.
    @Gelati my stitches still hurt as its swollen. The perenium area. But it is still getting better. I'm still on panadol and voltaren as I don't want to feel the pain when I'm worrying about BF. Those meds don't impact BM I think.

DH is still sick with a cold so he can't help. I just found out about witching hours yesterday. So will try something different. Thanks to scuba gal's tips.

Oh @Tanej78 I don't know how you do it. My DH is sick for 3 days now and even though he's in the same house I miss being able to cuddle and kiss him. I can't do it right now. How do you do it when DH is away so much. It breaks my heart thinking about it. Last night I was in bed and missed DH so I cried. I think I'm hormonal too lol. Not long to BT. I don't want to think of anything but good news. It's your turn to enjoy being pregnant and not drink alcohol at all during Xmas celebration!

My bubba is getting better at latching. My milk has increased. It even wet my top this morning lol. Out come the breast pad. MHN is coming today so I can't wait to see what else I can do. I still top up overnight. But I managed to express 40ml this morning so I will top up with EBM tonight.

Oh some questions please:
    - what app do you have to track on what to expect with a newborn day by day or week by week
    - how do you weigh baby at home? I have a baby carrier bjorn but it said at least 3.5kg. I think she's close but not too sure
    - I'm getting calves cramps. Twice last night this is more than pregnancy. I hardly got calf cramp at all during pregnancy. Something I did or not did?

Will ask more later

Thanks ladies

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Minib For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Minib View Post
    @bbhope maybe feed your DH at night and let him feed you in return so you don't need the free hand to eat. Try really hard to look after yourself too. I really feel for you. You must be like a zombie.
    @Gelati my stitches still hurt as its swollen. The perenium area. But it is still getting better. I'm still on panadol and voltaren as I don't want to feel the pain when I'm worrying about BF. Those meds don't impact BM I think.

DH is still sick with a cold so he can't help. I just found out about witching hours yesterday. So will try something different. Thanks to scuba gal's tips.

Oh @Tanej78 I don't know how you do it. My DH is sick for 3 days now and even though he's in the same house I miss being able to cuddle and kiss him. I can't do it right now. How do you do it when DH is away so much. It breaks my heart thinking about it. Last night I was in bed and missed DH so I cried. I think I'm hormonal too lol. Not long to BT. I don't want to think of anything but good news. It's your turn to enjoy being pregnant and not drink alcohol at all during Xmas celebration!

My bubba is getting better at latching. My milk has increased. It even wet my top this morning lol. Out come the breast pad. MHN is coming today so I can't wait to see what else I can do. I still top up overnight. But I managed to express 40ml this morning so I will top up with EBM tonight.

Oh some questions please:
    - what app do you have to track on what to expect with a newborn day by day or week by week
    - how do you weigh baby at home? I have a baby carrier bjorn but it said at least 3.5kg. I think she's close but not too sure
    - I'm getting calves cramps. Twice last night this is more than pregnancy. I hardly got calf cramp at all during pregnancy. Something I did or not did?

Will ask more later

Thanks ladies
    Leg cramps - stretch your calves out a few times during the day and drink more water

App - the wonder weeks is great and sign up on Bubhub for a regular email on development

Weight - stand on regular scales with baby then stand on them without and minus that number from the first one

- but don't go crazy weighing her all the time. The recommended way to tell she's eating enough is 6 or so wet nappies and regular poo.

- 40 ml is heaps! I only got 25ml before I couldn't be bothered anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    As ikeep saying @Tanej78 you are such a strong woman. I am amazed at you strength and positivity.

@Minib def keep taking them if you have pain. You don't want to pu unnecessary stress on your body. It won't affect bm.

Yay for more milk. 40ml is fantastic! Keep it up! It sounds like it's working

Mhn will weigh her for you. Scales at home aren't accurate. Not sure about the cramping. Are you straining muscles? Make sure you're drinking enough water.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gelati For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (14-12-2015)